meeting

Peter didn't actually know what to do when he got shot. He normally just waited until the wound healed. But today was different, he was shot in the stomach.

At this point he didn't care if Mr. Karen saw him in his spider-man suit. He just wanted the bullet out of him.

It just hurt, a lot.

Yeah, he might have super healing, but it still hurts a lot. He never really noticed how much it hurt, because usually he would get shot in the shoulder, and that doesn't hurt as much.

He never expected to be meeting his friend like this. It was hilarious in his mind.

He was basically bleeding out and Mr. Karen was on his way. He was going to see him in his suit and who he is.

His mask was on his face just enough so his identity was hidden, but he lifted it up a bit to breath better.

Yeah, he was used to getting shot all the time. He didn't know why this one was hurting him so much. But he still texted Mr. Karen and his friends, hoping one of them would know what to do in this scary situation.

————

To say Tony was freaking out would be an understatement.

He didn't want to meet the kid like this, but it seemed like it was the only plausible option at the moment.

So as soon as he sent him the address, he was already in his car and rushing over.

He had grown quite fond of the kid and would hate not waking up to different memes or even good mornings that he never replied to.

He wished he had.

His foot his the break when he saw a person, barely conscious, sitting up against the wall with his head hanging low.

When he realized it was the kid he jumped out of the car and ran towards him, ignoring any sirens or people around him.

The world seemed to blur as fear courses through his veins.

He crouched down in front of the kid and lifted his head up. "Hey, kid." Peter's eyes widened at the sight of THE Tony Stark in front of him, sweat dripping from his forehead.

"Mr. Stark?" He croaked, barely able to keep his eyes open.

"No, hey. Keep your eyes open, just until I get you to Bruce. Alright?" Peter nodded softly and smiled up at Tony.

"Are you Mr. Karen?" He choked and Tony nodded with a small smile.

"Yeah, kid. I am."

He wrapped his arm around Peter's torso and lifted him up and calling for his suit.

Once the suit was on his body and held on tightly to Peter before taking off towards his tower, not stopping for anything.

He hopped down onto the tower and kept a tight grip on the kid, not daring to let him go.

"Bruce!" A head shot up at the name and Bruce turned towards the two. "Oh, my god!"

"Is that the kid?"

"Is he okay?"

"Is he dead?"

Questions came flying out rapidly like a machine gun. Tony shook his head once Bruce was able to get Peter out of his grasp.

"I don't know! Yes, it's the kid!" He shouted at them and they all stopped talking, all of them glancing at him through a window in Bruce's work station.

They watched as Bruce felt for a pulse and let out a breath they didn't know they were holding when he gave them a thumbs up.

Tony ran a hand through his messy hair and collapsed onto a chair, stress washing over him.

"He's going to be okay, Tony." Pepper assured and grappled his shoulder comfortingly. "He's going to be just fine."