movies

Peter slipped on his other shoe just as someone knocked on the door. He smiled and ran down the stairs. Peter, having the best luck, almost fell because of it.

He stumbled as he reached for the door before opening it, smiling up at the man who waited.

"Mr. Stark!"

"Hey Pete."

Tony would never tell anyone but he had a soft spot for the kid.

"Ready?"

Peter nodded excitedly and walked out of the door, closing it behind him.

They both walked down the apartment complex and Peter almost tripped at the sight of the car that was sitting in the parking lot.

Tony got in, Peter following suit, and Peter smiled at the man that was sitting up front.

Happy.

Well he wasn't very happy, but that's besides the point. Peter was giddily bouncing his leg up and down.

He was about to see a movie with THE Tony Stark. It was trippy. He only hoped that they're weren't any fans or paparazzi because then that would mess with his senses and send him into a panic attack.

A very bad one.

He brushed the paranoia off and smiled brightly when the theater came into few. "What do you want to see, kid?"

Peter glanced around the movies that lined the walls, one catching his eye. Star Wars: The Force Awakens. He pointed at it and Tony gave him a nod and waved him to follow him.

The two walked into the theater, thankfully not being noticed.

That was until they walked up to the counter.

"You're Tony Stark!" Tony have them how fake paparazzi smile and paid for the food and tickets before both of them headed for the theater they were supposed to go to.

The previews had just ended by the time TOny and Peter had sat down, ignoring the whispers from people behind them.

When the movie had ended, Peter was smiling happily. "There has to be another one." He said.

Tony smiled at the kid and reached over, ruffling his hair.

Peter groaned and pushed his hands away before the two got up, exiting the already deserted theater.

"That was fun!" Peter skipped next to Tony as he nodded in agreement.

"Maybe we could do it again some time." Tony offered and he almost laughed at how quickly Peter nodded.

"But only if you want to, Mr. Stark. I don't want you wasting—."

"Kid."

"Yeah?"

"If I didn't want to I wouldn't have offered."

Peter nodded and the two left the cinema, leaving behind any fans that wanted autographs.