EPISODE 1 : The Complaint Of CEO Jin

Jin scowls as he slams his laptop shut, causing his secretary, Hoseok, to flinch. Hoseok turns towards his boss, his eyebrows lifting up at how furious he looked.

For two years that he has worked as Jin's secretary, never has he seen his boss as furious as that.

"Is there a problem, sajangnim?" Hoseok asks, fixing his eyeglasses as well.

Jin heaves a deep sigh, motioning Hoseok to come near him. With this, Hoseok quickly complied. "I need a massage."

Hoseok nods, bowing at Jin before he exits the office. Hoseok scurries to the phone as he makes a call to the massage house that Jin always goes to whenever he feels stressed.

Jin was stressed, indeed.

Just then, Taehyung came in his office with Hoseok tailing behind him since he was done making an arrangement for the massage house. Kim Taehyung is one of JinHit Labels' best and most successful male actor. Not only that, but Taehyung is also Jin's cousin - but they had to keep that a secret.

Only the people inside JinHit knows of this. No one can leak the information, or else, they will face serious consequences.

Jin didn't want people to criticise his cousin and accuse him of being the company's favourite, just because they were related. So, Jin planned to keep it that way.

Taehyung casually sat on top of Jin's desk, biting off from an apple he had brought inside. "I saw the article," Taehyung told him once he fully chewed the apple in his mouth.

Jin massaged his temples, vaguely rolling his eyes. "Oh, don't get me started, Tae," he hissed, grabbing his coffee and gulped it all down.

"What do you plan to do about it?" Taehyung's brows lifted up, curious. "My co-artists are asking for a meeting, they're getting worried, too."

Jin glanced at Hoseok. "Cancel the massage later, reschedule it somewhere in the weekends. Tell every artist that we're going to have a meeting at the 8th floor."

Hoseok nodded, turning around and quickly headed out of the room to do as what Jin had instructed him. Taehyung then took another bite of the apple.

"Have you run a background check on JS Ent's artists?" Taehyung casually asked

Jin shook his head, opening his laptop. "I'm about to."

"You better tell Yoongi hyung to release his mixtape soon."

Jin's forehead started to crease, dawning his eyes over his cousin. "Why?"

"JS Entertainment's soloist is pretty hot, captured the interest of many," Taehyung shrugged. "Even mine."

Jin looked at Taehyung, both disappointed and unamused. "Schedule the meeting right away! I need to have a little talk with everyone!"

>><<

The artists from JinHit Labels entered the huge meeting room, awaiting for their CEO.

In the meantime, they all started to momentarily chat with each other regarding the issue - possibly, why CEO Jin arranged an urgent meeting today.

Plus, he arranged a meeting in their actual meeting room. CEO Jin meets up with his artists in his office, not the meeting room. So, this might be serious.

The glass door opened, revealing JinHit's top male models - Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin. They've arrived at the same time since they were both invited in a huge event.

Also, they've got news to tell CEO Jin, and the two models were sure that he wasn't going to like it.

"You two came a little late," Taehyung told Jungkook and Jimin as the two hurriedly sat down on their swivel chairs.