EPISODE 2 : Understanding The Importance Of Music Shows

"So . . ." Jin mumbled as he scanned through the documents that Hoseok handed him.

Hoseok, being his secretary who believes in him and being a big time fan of the artists of JinHit Labels, was determined to help Jin rise up, even more that is, more than JS Entertainment.

"Yes, sir?" Hoseok raises his eyebrows.

"Why are you showing me JS Entertainment's stocks again?" Jin arches an eyebrow.

Hoseok clears his throat, pointing at the line graph with the insane skyrocketing numbers, that clearly shows their profits for the past month.

Yes, it's been one whole month since Jin ignored JS Entertainment being a possible threat to their company. And, it's been stressing the hell out of Hoseok.

"Sajangnim, are you at least a bit worried about JS' success recently?" Hoseok asks.

Jin shrugs, looking at the enormous mirror behind him. "How do I look, Secretary Jung?"

Hoseok licks his bottom lip, thinking that Jin doesn't care at all. Maybe, Jin was too confident that JinHit Labels will always be the best entertainment company in Korea.

"You look handsome, sajangnim." Hoseok looks away, back to the copy of JS Entertainment's stocks he printed out for the CEO. Jin smiles, contented at Hoseok's answer. He then stands up and grabs his coat, making Hoseok lift his eyebrows. "Oh, are we going to Music Bank today?"

"Music Bank?" Jin halts for a moment, thinking. "Hm, maybe we can after my appointment."

Hoseok checks Jin's schedule, noticing that he doesn't have much appointments for the whole day. "You don't have any appointments this afternoon, sajangnim," Hoseok tells Jin.

Jin lifts his eyebrows. "Now I do. I have to meet up with my blind date."

"You . . . when did you have time to set yourself up for a blind date, sajangnim?" Hoseok asks.

Jin? Dating? That seems new.

"Someone recommended her to me. They say that we seem compatible. My date is due in three hours, but I wanna prepare first."

"In the meantime, why don't we attend Music Bank first?" Hoseok suggests.

Jin's brows knitted together at this. "Why?"

"TXT will be making their comeback today, and they will be competing with Jennie."

"I'm sure TXT will win, okay?" Jin chuckles.

Hoseok bites his bottom lip. Clearly, his boss doesn't do any research at all. "Sajangnim, do you know how popular Jennie-ssi is?"

"She's a rookie soloist, how fast can she dominate the charts?"

"She's from JS Entertainment," Hoseok tells him, a bit frustrated himself. "Sajangnim, we shouldn't be too confident. Plus, I heard that JS' CEO will be attending to support their artist."

Jin lifts his eyebrows. A CEO who personally attends a music show to support their artist? That's new. Jin has to admit, that Kim Jisoo certainly piqued his interest.

After a few more seconds of contemplation, Jin finally nods. "Okay. Let's head to Music Bank."

>><<