☀ I don't crave you anymore

I always thought that I was so lucky to meet you. 

I always thought that you were everything.

. . . But that was never true because meeting you wasn't lucky. It was the complete opposite.  You were like a drug, you were the highest I've ever been. And drugs do that, but then they get addictive. and any addict knows how bad the withdrawals get. 

You were poison, disguised as something beautiful. I was never lucky because, you never did a damn thing for me. I was so blinded by the high that I didn't notice where the lows came from. And I thought you were the good in my life but that was so far from the truth because you were never good for me, all you ever did was break me. And I thought you saved me, I didn't notice that you were the one constantly breaking me in the first place. You broke me over and over again just so you could put me back together when it was convenient for you. And that is not how this should work, but I never realized that until after. You were poison. I loved you. I gave you everything I had. 

I gave you every damn part of myself that I could give. I loved you and you were poison. 

  You payed attention to everyone except for me. You never gave a damn about me. I was just there to remind you how great you were because at the time thats all I thought of you as, I thought you were the sun. I was never lucky to meet you, meeting you was a curse. It was a lesson that I had to learn over and over again because It never went into my head. 

Meeting you was the worst thing that ever happened to me and it was the best thing that ever happened to you.. 

And you will realize that a little too late because I'm clean now. And looking at you only makes me remember how hard, rock bottom felt.

 And looking at you only makes me remember how hard, rock bottom felt

- The UNKNOWN (over)THINKER

--------------------------------------------------------

Like always if you need to talk or feel bad just text me here or on instagram! I'm here for you

Btw: give a look to my youtube channel where you can find all my texts in VIDEO format (voice+music) Hope to see you soon  :)