Past

Sebastian's POV

I was like five when I got my first toy. It was crow one, with beautiful black wings and very fluffy feathers. I loved crows, because they were dark amazing creatures. I have asked dad to buy me one and keep it as pet, but he said it was too hard to keep a crow inside your house so I agreed. My mom was working like a nurse and my dad was working at a office. They loved each other but sometimes they was fighting a lot. I could hear they were yelling and I decided to check. I crawled to their room and slowly opened the door to see something I shouldn't. My dad was holding mom by her neck and her body was full in bruises. I dropped my plushie, and crawled to help mom but the babysitter Meyrin grabbed me and dragged me out. I started crying and reached for the door to open it again but she grabbed my hand. "Dont worry Sebastian its all going to be alright" She said to me softly and I closed my eyes, hoping that all is a nightmare. After awhile, my dad came out the room and saw me in Meyrin's arms asleep. "Did he saw everything" he said harshly to her and Meyrin nodded in fear. My dad was pretty bad guy when he gets angry, he may kill everyone that is in his way. Even his loved ones.
After that day, I woke up in my room and everything seemed to be fine. I got up and put my shirt with kittens on, and went to see how mom was doing until I heard her scream.
I quickly rushed to the living room and saw my mom on the floor, dad holding knife with his clothes bloody.
I started to panic and cry, I tried to call the ambulance but he grabbed my wrist and told me to go back to my room. I refused and pushed him away, running to mom trying to wake her up but unsuccessful. She was dead. There's nothing I can do to help her, I can't fight because my dad is powerful and I decided to run to my room and lock the door, thinking its all my fault and that my dad killed mom because of me. That's how it was going to be, he was going to keep abusing womans, but I didn't expected this from him. I stayed in my room crying and finished passing out sleeping.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys that was my first part of the story so i hope you like it. I will think of a idea next, so it might take day or two. See you in the next part!