Morning lust

Claude woke up in the morning seeing his mate sleeping still, he chuckled and kissed his neck slowly, "Baby,wake up." He spoke softly whispering in his ear.
Sebastian opened his ruby red eyes and wiped them as he looked up at him with a good morning kiss.
"Good morning sleepy head." Claude said, "How did you sleep?"
"I slept really good because you were here to hold me." With that Claude smiled and kissed his lover neck again, as Sebastian moaned.
"You dont get enough from last night do you?" Sebastian ran his fingers and as Claude spoke with purr, "I can't get enough with you~" this caused him to blush as the other pinned him to the bed and began to kiss his body.
"Mm, but Claude we have to get to work." He slid his hand down his legs and rubbed his entrance making him shut up as he moaned.
"Nhh...fine we can do it." Claude smirked and spreaded his legs and embaraced himself in softly.
"Aah~ More." Claude began to move faster, adoring his lover moans he got turned on more.
"Ahhh! Claude harder!~"  He did as told and began moving harder with a groan,hitting his sweet spot.
"AHHH! FUCK!' Sebastian screamed in pleasure soon releasing on the bedsheets and their chests, but Claude wasn't done so he began thrusting again.
"Ahghh~" sweet moans and bed slamming could be heard of their room as Sebastian released once again this time with the other. "That was amazing." Sebastian said panting as Claude pulled out and kissed his head, "Today we can stay in bed." He nodded and cuddled up to him closing his eyes. Claude smiled and held the love of his life close and they fall asleep after awhile again.