The Date

"I know its early to ask, but i really like you." Claude looked at Sebastian who stayed in place blushing slightly.
"Y-You l-like me?" He tried to cover his red face but Claude got closer to him.
"Yes, i do. Don't hide beautiful face from me." Claude's words caused Sebastian to blush harder.
"I-I have t-to go." He walked to the exit but Claude stopped him.
"Please don't go, you didn't answered my question." He pulled him close to himself and Sebastian was red faced.
"L-Let me go i have to go h-hom-" he got cut by the other kissing him.
"W-what are you doing! Mm.." Suddenly he wrapped his arms around Claude's neck and began to kiss him back. He only smirked and Sebastian stopped blushing more.
"I will accept this as yes." He said and let go of Sebastian as he did the same.
"F-Fine i will go on date with you." He looked down in embarrassment when Claude took his hand and kissed the top of it. "I will see you tomorrow at 9pm." Sebastian nodded and they both left the restaurant on their ways home.
-Time skip-
Sebastian got home and put his bag on his bed and went to get a shower when he stripped his clothes off.
"I can't believe he asked me on date on the first day." His thoughts were only on the date his boss invited him to go on. When he finished showering, he dressed in his pajamas and went to kitchen to grab something to eat and laid on bed falling asleep.
~Claude's POV~
I got home and my thoughts were only on Sebastian. I can't believe he accepted to go on date with me. I really liked him when I first saw him and I want him to be mine.
I laid on my bed and fell asleep excited for tomorrow.

-Next day-
Sebastian woke up and went to kitchen to make himself breakfast, and morning coffee. When he finished he washed his teeth in the bathroom and got ready for work. He grab his car keys and drove to the restaurant.
After work he got home exhausted and decided to took a nap since the date were after two hours. He woke up by a message he got on his phone and opened it seeing it was Claude.

Hey, i will pick you up after 30 minutes I hope you're ready.

Okay, I will get ready soon.

Alright, I cant wait to see you.
He blushed slightly and put the phone on the nightstand and began to dress up. He took a black not really short dress and heels who suit him well. He also put some makeup and waited for Claude to arrive.
After 30 minutes he got there and knocked on the door. Sebastian got up and opened it.
"You look so sexy." Claude said admiring how he had dressed up.
"And you look handsome." Claude smiled and they both left to the restaurant.
They sat down on two chairs across each other as they were looking into the others eyes.
"Im glad you accepted to come."
"Its not a big deal it just came out of a sudden."
"Sorry about that. Well what would you like to eat?"
He looked at the menu and ordered a green salad and a drink instead of Claude who ordered a steak and wine for both.
They eat and talked about their pasts and many other stuff when it was time for them to go home.
"It was lovely date thank you."
"It was my pleasure. Now let me drive you to your house." They get in Claude's car and arrived at Sebastian's house.
"Well I will be going back." Claude was about to go to his car when Sebastian ran to him and kissed him passionately. "Don't go i will miss you too much." Claude picked him up and went to his bedroom and laid him on the bed. "I won't go then." He leaned down to him and they began to kiss lovingly and with much lust and want for each other.