Escape To/From Atlantis!

"Launchpad, the hatch. Stop the Whoo-hoo!" Scrooge ordered as he slid down the ladder, then tossed the phone to Louie, "Talk to your uncle."

"Hey, Uncle Donald," Louie answered nonchalantly, "Nope, yeah, pretty boring. We napped, rubbed ointment on our joints, old people stuff."

"Oh, what about the dragon?" Webby asks aloud, "And the plane crash-"

"Whoops, 3:00 pm," Louie interrupts, "Time for dinner. Bye!"

"Very convincing Louie," Elliot comments from behind the two.

Elliot was sitting in the back, typing away on her laptop.

"Why didn't you tell him the truth?" Webby questions.

"You didn't tell your grandma we were going to a dangerous underwater city, did you?" Louie countered.

There's a moment of silence before Webby responds.

"I kinda sorta didn't tell her anything?" She chuckled nervously.

"Webby, that's irresponsible! She'll be worried sick!" Louie exclaimed, passing the phone to her, "Call your grandma this instant and tell her that you are spending the night at a friend's house, okay? Lying: It's the responsible thing to do."

Elliot finishes her work, closing her laptop and leaving her seat to figure out the map up front. She sits down on the other row of seats at the front, with a pen & compass.

"Launchpad, have you ever piloted a sub before?" Scrooge asks.

"I sank a helicopter in a wave pool once. Same thing?" Launchpad responds.

The Scotsman's face scrunched up in displeasure.

"I've done more with less," he mumbles, "No matter, I'm back! Unchartered territory. Bold new discoveries!"

"Hello, bingo! I love road trips! I've got snacks, a playlist of traditional sea chanties, matching family road trip shirts!" Huey squealed excitedly as he pulls out a paper, "I appreciate the enthusiasm, but there's no time. But according to the travel itinerary..."

Dewey quickly turns around from his seat to rip up the itinerary.

"Boo! Adventure isn't about planning, it's about doing!" Dewey groaned aloud before turning to Scrooge, "So, what can I be in charge of? The buzzsaw arm?"

"No!" Scrooge answered.

Scrooge kept denying Dewey's pestering until he snapped back.

"None of those things are real things!" He shouted, "This is your first expedition, so just stand back and watch an old pro from a safe distance."

Dewey ignores the Scotsman's words asking, "So what is this submarine equipped with?"

"Seatbelts," Scrooge responds, buckling Dewey up.

"Ha!" Dewey laughs, "Good one!"

Scrooge goes to sit with Elliot to help figure out the map.

"What were you even doing back there lass?" Scrooge questions Elliot.

"You might forget at times with that old man memory of yours," She snickered, "but I'm your PA Coo. I was clearing your schedule for the day."

"Hey! My memory is perfectly fine," He retaliated jokingly, "but aren't you supposed to respect ye elders? And yer employer no less."

"You're just admitting you're old Coo," She counters, "it's all downhill from here gramps."

"Hey, Scrooge!" Dewey called from his seat, "When are we gonna set sail, Scrooge?"