⭐⭐Introduction and Praise⭐⭐

Hello, and welcome to Dreamland Hunt. My name is Cross, the head-admin of the account. If you are trying to decide if this club is for you, we have a short introduction of the club along with a list of pros and cons. Following that, we have praise from our members. If this club does not interest you but you do want to join a club, we point you to our others. You can either look at their pages or head to Dreamland Community, where we have a more extensive explanation of each club along with the pros and cons list in a chapter called Book Club Guide.

That said, here is your introduction to Dreamland Book Exchange!

Introduction:

This book club works on a system that has you guys pick and choose the books you read, as long as you read a minimum of four chapters per update (which occurs every month) from the same book or multiple.  We also put up the points every update. To gain points, you read from other members' books. You have to leave 10+ inline comments, and if you cannot, leave a 5+ sentence outline comment. There is also a Book of the Month, which is whoever had the most points the previous month. Everyone reads two chapters from this book.

Pros: You may get a lot of reads from this. You can use the system to best benefit you to accumulate more points. People can read very far into your book. You can create good relations with others. You can utilize the partnership mechanic to ensure people read back for you. We have a system in place to help people who got few reads but did work get attention/reads. Because you choose what books you read, you can bail on ones you don't like and read a lot of ones you love.

Cons: This is a very big *can* club. It can work wonderfully for you, but it can also end up stinking. Partnerships may guarantee people focus on reading back for you, but it does not mean they will read the same amount. So much of this club is based on what you make of it with little control from us.

Praise:

Han_Banana21: Shoutout to Hunt for being the best book club ever and for Dreamland for being the greatest community I've found on Wattpad!

MoniTheTigerEmpress: I just love how we can pick any book we want and read+comment on them. There are so many great books to pick from. I also love how it runs for a whole month and the different groups within the club. Chosing between outline comments or inline comments is really a great benefit as well.

dreams_of_silver: Dreamland Hunt is by far my favorite club here. It's much more relaxed than the others, and being able to choose what you want to read is really fun!

CarrieMelendez: I absolutely love the Dreamland Hunt for many reasons. First, I enjoy meeting other writers and gaining knowledge from them. Second, I love the relaxing pace of the exchange provides so that I can go at my pace to get the required tasks done. Third, the feedback and involvement of members is exciting as always keeps me wanting to come back, which is essential in a fun and welcoming community, such as Dreamland Community.

EmmaConnolly379: I love this club. Even though it's relatively new, the structure is far more flexible than with other clubs, and is perfect both for readers who love reading a book from end to end without restrictions, and for readers who may have a mix of slow and busy weeks, where they cannot commit to reading X amount of chapters. You can move at your own pace and it has allowed me to delve into books I might not have had a chance/time to explore otherwise!