💫💫Information💫💫

Hello, and welcome to Dreamland Hunt, DreamlandCommunity's newest book club. Yes, this does put us up to four. Yes, we know we are amazing.

For a quick run down of this club, you will have a month to read and comment on 4+ chapters of any of the other entrants (can be the same book or different ones) and 2 chapter of botm, but you can only guarantee that person reads back if you initiate a read exchange, which isn't required.

All good? Great. Let's get into things.

☆ Your admins for this club are Cross-Warrior, JaxCreation, SpruceWolf, Ry-reader-29, Oxviola, -DeeIsDead-, allrenwrote and ToWolfKin 

☆ Your admins for this club are Cross-Warrior, JaxCreation, SpruceWolf, Ry-reader-29, Oxviola-DeeIsDead-allrenwrote and ToWolfKin . You do not have to follow us (would be nice though!), but there will be a special thing about our books in the club. Also, treat us all with respect. Don't make us go nightmare mode.

☆ We accept all stories except: random, translations of another person's story, those written in a language other than English, and those that go against Wattpad's guidelines.

☆  Also, we do accept Reader Onlys into this club. 

☆ Due to the nature of each chapter and how they are set up, people can only enter one book.  However, people can read other books of yours if permission is first given through PM-ing them or something akin to that.

☆ Be kind and encouraging, whether it be to me, to the admins, or to the other members. You can critique someone in a kind but stern manner. You don't have to agree with a critique to accept another's view. This is about building each other up and becoming better writers and making friends. Please don't ruin that.

☆ COMMUNICATE! If you have to take a leave, need an extension, have an issue, anything.  Things admittedly get lost easily on the chapters, so it's best to communicate via Discord (it may be more likely to be seen if you comment inline next to your name on the most recent chapter though as well).

☆ We have a discord for Dreamland. You MUST join it. You can find the link to it in our bio. Apologies, but without a DM system on Wattpad anymore, it is necessary. If you do not have a discord, one is very easy to make.

☆ You MUST add both this book and Dreamland Community to your library. It's for your own good. The Community book has basically any important announcements and I don't want your excuse to be "I didn't see this-or-that because it wasn't in my library."

☆ There is a password you will put on the form.  It can be found in the FAQ section, so read it after this chapter.

☆ If you sign up prior to the fifteenth, you will be automatically added to the current Dream.  If you sign up fifteenth or later, we will ask you if you want to be added first.  Upon entering the club, you will have a trial period.  This trial is very simple: you just have to do the bare minimum required for the club.  Once you do this, you'll be put in as a New Member.  This is because we've had too many people enter as New Dreams, have a ton of amazing people shower them with reads, then randomly poof on us.