Mystery / Thriller / Horror

Those below are books entered into the club that fall under the above listed genres. If we get over 30 books in this chapter, we will make a second chapter as well. You can read books by the users that aren't listed, but you need to get an okay from them first.

Mystery/Thriller

***

------User: MusicalKehleigh
Nickname: Kehleigh
Book: The Secret Songs of D.C. Silverenn
Genre: Mystery
Audience: New Adult 
Content-Type: classical music, mobsters, treasure hunting, creepy old places, stalkers
Pitch: Rumors claim that the Silverenn Songs hold clues to treasure - one that could change a person's life forever. But even if such a prize awaits, surely there are others after it. And they aren't afraid to take out whoever stands in their way.

***

------User: MikeDePaoli 
Nickname: Mike 
Book: We Find What Is Lost
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Audience: Adult
Content-Type: Amateur sleuth, coming-of-age, friends-to-lovers, sexual content
Pitch: Scooby Doo meets The Big Chill. A divorced woman on the verge of bankruptcy reunites with her childhood detective club friends at the memorial for a beloved elder and, with their help, fights back against the CEO who framed her for embezzling and got her fired. 

***

------User: MoniTheTigerEmpress 
Nickname: Moni 
Book: Tainted Rose
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Audience: New Adult
Content-Type: Romance, Crime, mystery, thriller
Pitch: Ivan and Vixen must learn to keep their friends close, and enemies closer, as the killer plays a long-term scenario of cat and mouse with all proceeding clues leading to one dead end after another, and any eyewitness with clues to the killer's identity is hastily silenced. No one can help them but themselves.

***

------User: Dannayy342
Nickname: Dan
Book: The Carrion's Craft
Genre: Mystery/ Thriller
Audience: New Adult
Content Type: Mystery, Folklore, Myth, Low Fantasy, Violence, Conspiracy
Pitch: Haul Crio is home to thousands of humans, folk and half breeds alike. Somewhere in their midst is a murderer, a supply of powerful narcotics, and a missing Witch. With powers beyond his comprehension, P.I. Fethis Iriuin must get to the bottom of this Mystery before his beloved city falls into chaos.

Horror

***

------User: SubjectID_OACM
Nickname: Subject
Book: 7 Stories Down
Genre: Horror/Mystery
Audience: Young Adult
Content Type: Violence, Paranormal, Depression
Pitch: A book of short stories focused on how society affects people who think differently.