Epilogue - Three Months Later

Date: 1/5/2020

AN: I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I loved writing it.

________________________________________________________________________

"So, P'Yo, how is it going with Dr.K?" Arthit asked as he took a bite of his seaweed soup.

Kongpob cut off his Phii, grinning, "Phii, it's not Dr.K now, it's Pii..Pha." Across the table, Wayo had turned red with embarrassment as he narrowed his eyes at the younger Alpha.

Arthit smiled, "Oh yes! How could I forget! So how is Piii Phaa doing P'Yo?"

"Stop it Arthit!" Wayo said as he flipped a napkin at the Omega.

Knott laughed, "P'Yo, but I already asked you to invite him. Why didn't you?"

Kongpob on a serious note said, "Yes, P'Yo. Ask him to come next time. We have to know what his intentions towards you are, after all. I mean, he has to know that you have a lot of support and that he better not hurt you, right?"

Wayo's eyes widened. Oh no! He can never let Phana meet these friends of his. The poor doctor will stand no chance.

The five friends had gathered for dinner at Arthit's house after a long time. The last three months had been hectic for all of them. Kongpob and Arthit being new parents and Tew and Knott in the process of planning for a family. Wayo had his work and the slowly developing relationship with the good doctor.

As the two babies were a concern, the friends had found it best to meet at Arthit's place. Tew, Knott, and Wayo had arranged for all the food and desserts so that the new parents wouldn't have to bother with anything.

"Hey, there's nothing like that, okay? I mean, P'Pha has been very nice to me and I just..We are doing okay. I mean..yeah.."

It was Arthit who spoke next, smirking, "Has he given you the tour of his mansion yet, his lavish beeddrrrooomm.."

"N'Arthit!" Wayo snapped angrily, even as the other laughed.

"What? I just meant if he had taken you home yet? Maybe introduced you to his friends of someone from his family.."

Knott and Tew laughed hard at the banter even as Kongpob grinned. The younger Alpha then addressed his friend, "So, Tew, you are off birth-control now, right?"

Knott answered even as Tew blushed slightly, "Yes. A month already. He hasn't had any problems, so it's good."

Arthit nodded, "That's great. I am happy for you guys."

Wayo too expressed similar sentiments as Kongpob nudged his Arthit, "Phii, please finish your dinner. The girls will start screaming soon and I don't want you to nurse half-full again."

Arthit smiled and nodded. He took his glass of juice and raised it as everyone followed suit, "Cheers!"

Knott said, "To new families!"

Kongpob nudged at Wayo, "To new loves!"

Wayo too joined in looking pointedly at Tew, "To future families!"

Arthit concluded, "But most of all, to friends!"

Everyone cheered as theyenjoyed the rare time of togetherness that had come their way.

_________________________________________________________________________

AN: And it's done. I hope you guys enjoyed the book. Thank you for all the support from my lovely readers! You guys rock!

Toodloos!