Chapter 4//goodnight

Nina's POV:
I set down my fork onto my now empty plate while giggling at Justin. "I can't believe you did that." I shake my head in disbelief. This boy just told me this is his 3rd slice of lasagna today. He's crazy! How does he stay so skinny? I literally eat one bite and magically gain 100 pounds.

"I just can't get enough of it. I love eating lasagna."
He chuckles at himself. You know what? It'd be kinda rude to just sit here and wait for him to take the dishes, so I should just get up and carry them to the kitchen. I take a deep breath because I absolutely hate standing up after sitting too long. I always get the feeling that my ass is wet... you feel me?
As I slowly get up Justin raises his hand and grabs my wrist gently. "It's okay. I'll do the dishes later. I'm sure you're really tired so why don't you get some rest?" He assures me. I give him a adoring smile.

How can one be so... perfect? There's literally nothing wrong with him. His beautiful face, his cooking skills, he's clean and he has such an amazing personality. Well from what I have seen, but still.

I mean, who takes a complete stranger into their house and serves them homemade lasagna? Exactly.
"Are you sure? I can help, you know?"
I give him a worried look. I don't know what he was up to today, so maybe he could be tired too.
"Yes I'm sure. I wouldn't want you to tire yourself out even more, you had a really long day from what I've heard."
He's right, I did.
Okay, i give up and mouth a quiet "Thanks, Justin." as he lets go of my wrist and replies with an assuring "Of course, Nina".
I push my chair back and give him one last smile (most likely while blushing uncontrollably) and walk up the stairs into my bedroom.

Justin's POV:

I watch Nina admiringly as she walks up the stairs. I don't know exactly what it is, but something about her seems so enchanting. The way she takes every step so slowly on my wooden stairs, careful not to miss one is just so...
mesmerizing to me.

-Damnit, I need to snap out of this. I can't have her catch me staring at her.

I decide to finally get up too and stack all the dirty dishes on top of each other, so that i can wash them in the sink and finally go to bed as well.

As i'm washing the dishes with an old sponge i can't stop thinking about Nina. I really wish i could find out why she was walking through the forest all by herself, especially since she came so far from any of the cities near by. I mean, the nearest city must be at least 3 hours away.

I guess i'll just have to man up and ask her tomorrow.

sigh.

———————————————————————————
HELLO GUYS!!

i promise the next chapter is gonna be WAY longer. feeding you crumbs since i'm in the middle of a school project rn and i'm so sorry for making this one short but i started it a while ago and just finished a few days ago so i kinda lost the plot of the chapter but it's all good now!

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

and thank you for reading, commenting and voting. i love you 🤍

way more frequent updates coming soon! my soon, not justin's 💀