Departing

"Lady Luna, it's time to wake up, we must get ready." I opened the curtains like usual and surprisingly she was already awake.

"You're a little late Ray, I've been up for a while." I looked at my silver pocketwatch, which was a recent gift from the Lovegood's for my eleventh birthday, and saw that I was not late.

"Not at all, I am on time. If anything, you are up early." I chuckled, causing her to laugh also before getting off the bed. I turned around and walked towards her suitcase, pulling out the list of things for both of us. "Please change as I will check your things before breakfast."

"Sure thing!" she walked towards her own bathroom and closed the door. It took only 15 minutes to check and recheck before Luna came out in her uniform, as for I, I'm wearing my butler attire. I escorted her to the ground floor and quickly, and sufficiently, used wandless magic on the dishes and such to set on the table, before I served breakfast to the family.

"Thank you Harry!" they all spoke out as I sat down with them.

"Are you both excited?! It will be your first time attending school!" Lady Pandora smiled, causing her husband to chuckle at her excitement.

"Of course mother! It will be amazing!" Luna said in a day dreaming tone.

"I agree with Lady Luna, it will be a new experience." I smiled to them.

"It will be the first time Harry Potter will be officially introduced to the Wizarding World." Lord Xeno spoke out, as he ate.

"I'm surprised no one recognized you during our times in Diagon Alley." the scientist spoke out in thought before she had another smile on her face. "We bought so many outfits for Harry during those times too." I shivered at the thought before it was shaken off as the Quibbler's editor changed the subject.

"It will be a busy day for Harry." Xeno sighed sadly.

"Oh, I almost forgot. He's going to be tested by the end of the month" Pandora said as she gave me a pitying look, which I returned with a smile.

"No need to worry. I am just the butler of the Lovegood family. It is only adequate that the butler of the Lovegood's to be by his mistress's side. If you would like, I could either pass or fail; it matters not as I will never leave her side. Even if she were to tire of her faithful butler, I will always be there in the shadows." they all looked at me with a shine to their eyes with a matching smile to go along with it.

"Harry, you are so amazing." Luna complimented with a sigh, causing me to blush.

"No, I'm merely a butler, my Lady." I denied, but I was given more praises than before. Before it could be more embarrassing than it is, I looked at the time from my pocket watch and inwardly grinned. "We must hurry if we wish to make a quick detour to Diagon Alley." I said, snapping the watch, before placing it back into my breast pocket.

After breakfast, everyone has quickly straightened themselves up before we walked out. Lord and Lady Lovegood apparated with Luna in hand, as I followed along holding her robes, as she is wearing her coat, and our shrunken luggage in my pocket.

When we have all gathered into a huddle in the surprisingly not crowded street of Diagon Alley, we spoke to each other.

"What did you wish to buy, pumpkin?" Master Xeno spoke with an airy tone to his daughter.

"Another outfit for Harry!" I paled and slowly took a step back, as bother females looked at me with a glint in their eyes.

"Let's pray to Merlin for Harry to hurry up and have his growth spurt." next thing I know I was already being measured by Madam Malkin for a costume Lady Luna saw in a Japanese graphic novel, also known as a Manga. The one she ordered was one that I knew well; Black Butler, or Kuroshitsuji.