Chapter 5; I'm Going to Choke that chicken!!!!

Through a week of training, Kavier thought he did a very great job. Everyone was getting stronger, faster, and smarter. Not K since he thinks differently. Since the bath incidents, the girls let Kavier go into the boy bathroom, some were scared of his magical hands, but others like Raynare, Kalawarner, and Akeno became clingy. They would do anything, and I mean anything for a massage or scrubbing their backs during baths.

Before their Rating game, In the middle of the night, Kavier woke up, not tried at all. Kavier decides to go outside for some fresh air but sees Rias in a gown in a flower house going over the Rating games plans for recalls or changes.

Kavier knocks on the flower house on the side as he came in.

Kavier; Still going over the plans of the Rating Game? Rias softly smiles as she was wearing black rim glasses.

Rias; Yes, with the training you gave my peerage, I'm feeling confident.

Kavier; Keep smiling, it suits you, and wow, I didn't know you were a nerd. Give me your lunch money. He smirks, rubbing Rias head as she giggles and knocks it away.

Rias; Shut up, you dork. You were always causing trouble, especially what happens at the bathhouse.

Kavier innocently shrugs.

Kavier; What do you mean? Mittelt said to clean you girls back until you're squeaky clean and pleased. I was doing my K tokens duty.

Rias gently pushes Kavier.

Rias; Yeah, huh? One of these, days we are going to get you back. She smirks.

Kavier; I like to see that happen. He smirks back, staring into each other eyes.

Rias and Kavier stop smirking as they slowly lean towards each other without knowing. Until Kavier phone rings.

Kavier; Sorry. He checks, his phone it was Miko. Can I take this? He asks. Rias shoo him off as she looks at a K token from her book. She picks it up and kisses it.

Rias; Give me luck, tomorrow Kavier.

Kavier; Hello?

Miko; <phone> Uh...K Yuri been gone for week.

Kavier; What!? What happen!? He, whispers shouts.

Miko; I feed her Monday when you left, and she wanted to go outside, so I let her and after that She hadn't come back yet.

Kavier sighs.

Kavier; She's probably looking for me. Yuri is clingy so that, can only, explain it. I'll go looking for her.

Miko; Be safe.

Kavier; You too, Miko. Get some rest. Kavier ends the call as he rubs his eyes. I gotta tell Rias. He walks back at the flower house as a figure peaks behind a tree.

???; There he is, and my sister is in that Mansion. Kavier sprints from the garden House and leaps, gliding into the city.

??? sighs.

???; And there he goes. Koneko came out the mansion walks toward ??? direction, it jumps from a few trees and the open field.

Koneko; Kuroka, come out I know you there. Kuroka drops in front of her.

Kuroka; Sister, it been a long time, hasn't it? Kuroka smiles went for a hug, but Koneko backs up, glaring.

Koneko; What are you doing here?