Chapter 6; New challengers has appeared!!!

Sleeping soundlessly, Kavier woke up, he went to rub his eyes but felt a weight on him. He looks to his left naked Rias sleeping.

Kavier; <thought> HOLY SHIT!!! DID WE DO IT?!!!!

Rias hugs Kavier closer to her chest but woke up with a warm smile.

Rias; Hello, K. How did you sleep?

Kavier; Well, pretty good, but did we do anything? Kavier stares blankly at her.

Rias; No, but for a hero,  save me from the disaster I might consider it. ~~~ She climbs onto Kavier as her chest was staring daggers at Kavier as he sweats nervously.

Rias; Take me, now K. You can do what you want with--

Asia opens the door, rubbing her eyes.

Asia; Hey, Kavier. Please get up we have-- She sees Kavier and Rias staring back at her. Asia strips as she walks to the bed. That's no, fair  I want to sleep with him too. 

Kavier sigh.

Kavier did his daily routine, taking a shower and realizing Yuri watching him shower he put a stop to her. He brushes his teeth, eats breakfast, and went to school, with the fallen angels, pouting Asia, and Happy Rias.

Now, he is sleeping in class as angry and blushing Isa was shouting at Matsuda and Motohama for spreading rumors that Kavier was dating her, and Kavier and Kiba was a thing.

Isa slams her hands onto her desk.

Isa; Don't fuck with me!!! 

???; Oh, look the three stooges, has finally released their sexual tension.  Asia walks near a female student with glasses.

Motohama; Oh it, Aika.  He sighs.

Aika; I'm happy, that. She's not dating any of you, that would have been a disaster.

Matsuda; Yo, girl what's, your problem?!

Aika; My problem is you guy's perverting on the girls here. Asia just got here.

Isa; Hey, I won't do that to Asia. Isa stares at Aika.

Aika was dumbfounded.

Aika; uh, huh? I don't believe it.

Asia; I believe her, Aika. She wouldn't do anything to me.

Isa claps her hands together.

Isa; Thanks, Asia, you're a saint!!!  Asia smiles.

Aika; Don't defend her Asia. Kaiver would be more than a protector than she is.

Matsuda; You like Kavier are something? Matsuda smiles as Aika blushes.

Aika; No, I want nothing to do with that idiot. Kavier wakes up with a paper on his cheek.

Kavier; Huh...Did someone call me? Asia giggles as Aika blushes more.

Aika; Go back to sleep, Baka. She crosses her arms.

Motohama whispers audible to Aika and Aisa to hear.

Motohama; Well, lady and gentleman this is a true habitat for a Tsundere.  

Isa and Matsuda laugh as Asia was dumbfounded.