ECQ

Just minutes before his alarm clock was bound to go off, Matteo cancelled it and looked at his phone. It was 6:24 in the morning.  It was time to start his day, but before getting up from bed, Matteo turned to his side and stared at the beautiful angel sleeping next to him- his wife. They've been married for about two months now and yet he still can't she's all his. Every single day and night, she's right here next to him.

Matteo gave Sarah one last loving stare before planting a soft kiss on her head.

"Good morning my love," he whispered quietly. He then carefully got up and headed to the bathroom to brush his teeth and change his clothes. Once finished putting on his workout attire, Matteo got out of the bathroom and found Sarah awake while still laying down in bed.

Matteo walked towards her. "Sorry love. Did I wake you?" He asked sitting down on on their bed close to her.

She gave him a soft smile and shook her head no. Her smile widened after eyeing him up and down in his biking shorts and jersey.

"Good morning, asawa ko," she said making the both of them giggle. They still get giddy over the word "asawa."

"Morning, my beautiful and sexy wife," Matteo replied. He slowly leaned over to give her what was supposed to be a short kiss but Sarah had other plans. She wouldn't let him go. She couldn't. Matteo got the gist and happily obliged.

Matteo's hands travelled underneath her silk cami-nightdress and found what he was looking for already uncovered from the night before.

Sarah stopped kissing him and instead lowered his head to her neck. She moaned quietly as Matteo kissed her skin and slowly toyed his fingers on the most sensitive part of her body. She didn't expect herself to get aroused so quickly but something about him in his tight suit always turns her on.

Matteo pulled away momentarily, standing up as he took of everything he had just put on a few minutes ago. Sarah watched him undress with lust in her eyes before being joined by him again in bed.

He fully kissed her on the mouth before speaking, "time for my breakfast," he said with a naughty grin on his face.

Matteo winked at her before making his way down under to her sacred core. He first started slow by just tasting her, making sure every surface area was covered and wet. Sarah's head tilted back in pleasure. His warm mouth all over her was too much to handle. Her hands gripped tightly and tugged on his hair as his tongue moved erotically overtime. He then focused on the most important part around her clitoral hood, encircling around the tip sending her body over the edge. She came but that didn't stop him. With her hips still quivering from her orgasm, Matteo didn't allow her to recover and kept going resulting the heat inside of her to built up all over again.

Her moans couldn't be contained making Matteo work harder to pleasure her even more.

Sarah's breathing altered with every swift of his warm tongue, even more so once Matteo inserted two fingers in, wishing it was his hard shaft inside of her instead right then and there. Her desire for him   grew higher, so much that she was ready to climax for another time just by the thought of him pounding her. She moaned in silence and bit her bottom lip in order to stop herself from cursing out loud.

Sarah couldn't wait any longer. Her core was in too much heat and craved for him badly. She pulled him up for a kiss and pushed his pelvis down on hers. Matteo looked at her intensely and positioned his hard shaft outside her entrance. Sarah's eyes slowly closed upon feeling his tip make its way inside her. She felt so full but in the best way possible.

Matteo groaned in pleasure. The veins in his neck became evident as the level of satisfaction they both shared rises. Sarah's hips frantically writhed with his. They danced in unison and in complete bliss.