how you met

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒆𝒕

finn

your parents were best friends in high school. you've known each other since birth, and he's always been your best friend. You guys grew up doing everything together, and his family has always treated you like one of their own.

boris

you met boris in school. you were new, and he was
sitting alone, so you sat by him. you guys actually had a lot in common, one thing being your fucked up home life, and you became close really fast.

mike

you and max were friends, and you came into the group with her. mike had an even harder time excepting you than he did max, but he soon grew on you and you quickly got close.

richie

you moved in next door to him and he cane over to introduce himself. he made a dirty pick up line right off the bat and you admired the fact that he came off so strong. you guys began to flirt with each other almost immediately.

tyler

he delivered pizza to your house every thursday when you're parents would order it for you because they both worked night shifts that night. he asked for your number and you happily gave it to him.

miles

you guys went to the same school before he was expelled. you kept in contact after he left, and you were kicked out shortly after him because you constantly got in trouble.