~Chapter 15~

Im sooo sorry its been so fudging long between updates, i dont know whats wrong with me! I started this chapter but didnt like how it was so i deleated it and started over. For some reason this one was hard for me but its finaly done! So yeah, go read chapter 15!

~Chapter 15~

Blu’s POV

No, no, no! It’s not supposed to be like this!

Their all bloodied and bruised and I’m just standing here like a complete and utter moron! I need to help somehow!

There are two separate battles going on; Kent and Parker against Piper, and October and Heath. The former is bloody, and brutal, a whirlwind of teeth and claws and fur. You’d think it would be over easy seeing as it is two to one, but nothing is ever that simple. Piper is extremely fast, dodging and weaving and striking before either of the males can pin her down. The three all seem equally injured, and the thought of Kent in pain ranches at my heart. Every time claws or teeth make contact with skin I wince. And the noise, good god it makes me want to cover my ears and cry.   

The other battle is far less violent. You could hardly call it a battle at all. There is no blood, no injuries, just a lot of growling and teeth bearing. It’s a strange sort of menacing dance. October will sneer at Heath before pouncing, but it’s like she makes sure not to actually touch him, giving him enough time to jump out of the way. Heath isn’t even trying to attack; he just growls and dodges, obviously not wanting to hurt her. It makes me confused, because even though I don’t see October as cruel, I feel like if someone was threatening her family or friends she’d be more aggressive. I’m just glad that Heath seems to be taking my advice and thinking for himself for once.   

My eyes flick from one fight to the other, feeling absolutely useless. I’m just human. I can’t turn into a wolf, I can’t fight, and I can’t protect my boyfriend. Frustrated tears fill my eyes and I wipe at them angrily. No, if I can’t help than the least I can do is be strong for them, strong for Kent. I cannot become a blubbering mess when their risking life and limb for me.

And that fact cuts me deep. They we’re doing this for me, a human boy that they had only met weeks before. They we’re hurting for me! I cannot stand by idly while they fight.

I don’t think, I just run.

My eyes are set on the large, brown, blood splattered wolf that twists and thrashes and spins around in dangerous circles with the others. All I can see is Kent as I dash forward, not sure what I plan on doing when I reach them. The only thing I do know is that Kent is bleeding and hurting, and it’s my entire fault.

Piper thrashes out, her large white, blood stained paw connects with Parker’s face, sending him reeling backward and falling into a nearby riverine. When he attempts to stand he gives a yelp, and I can see that his front right paw is jammed under a pile of rocks at an unnatural angle. It seems to be broken. Piper uses his momentarily immobile state to attack Kent one-on-one. She pounces, landing on Kent. Pinning him on his back, she snarls in his face.

She could kill Kent so easily like that, just rip into his neck.