The Party

Below is the party composition for our adventurers. It is as follows:

Izuku Midoriya: Human Monk. Though Izuku always tried to find a way to settle things peacefully, that's not to say he's unprepared for a fight. An orphan boy taken in by one Toshinori Yagi, Zen Master, who taught him the ways of the Monk. Yagi was gravely injured when a Dark force invaded the land that the Monastery watched over, while Izuku's arms were broken. Though they healed over time, Izuku trained in a kicking style of fighting. Yagi implored Izuku to take the Prince up on his invite. Neutral Good.

Mina Ashido: Tiefling Warlock. Abandoned by her natural parents due to her unusual pink skin instead of red, she was adopted by the Ashido's, a half-elf couple in a very religious town. The townfolk were welcoming to Mina, and she studied under them, becoming devoted to the Deity they worshiped, a deity focused on healing. She, too, took to becoming a healer. However, it was revealed that she had a knack for the more Warlock arts. The deity bestowed upon her a Celestial Pact of the Tome. Taking this gift, she jumped at the chance to help those she could, and readily accepted the summons to the Prince with the support of her town. Neutral Good

Tenya Iida: Human Paladin. A man of the law, and coming from a long line of the King's Knights, he takes his position as Knight Captain very seriously. He follows the law to the letter, though it has caused him to be embarrassed by those who think outside the box, while still doing good. Though it's easy for him to have certain innate prejudices due to his position, he is quick to change his tune when he sees the sincerity of others. Was impressed by the resilience of Izuku when he was called to aid the Monastary, and became quick friends with the other young man. Now, as Captain of the King's Guard, he looks to lead the adventurers in fulfilling the Prince's wishes. Lawful Good.

Kyoka Jiro: Half-Elf Bard. Raised among the trees, Kyoka had always lived a fun-loving, musical life. So, it came as no surprise to her family that she took up the art of the Bard. Her family had connections to the family that had adopted Mina. They met as children, and formed a bond. One that carried them through their childhood. Though they haven't been able to see one another in some time due to Mina's training, word of Mina going to assist the Prince spread to Kyoka...who soon received her own invitation. She gladly accepted, not only to see her old friend, but also to regale the party, and maybe make a coin or two for her music. Chaotic Good.

Momo Yaoyorozu: Human Artificer. Coming from a Noble family, much was expected of Momo growing up, expectations she readily accepted and excelled at. Taking a liking to the art of Artificing, especially the creation aspect, she quickly garnered her own reputation, no longer needing to rely on the recognition of her family name. As nobility, had strong ties to the royal family of Marakadeej, and readily accepted the Prince's call to help. Lawful Neutral.

Fumikage Tokoyami: Aarakocra Ranger. A proud member of the Aarakocra 5th Ranger Brigade, this young Lieutenant was struck down in his prime with a curse. This curse took away his ability to fly, a fact he laments every day. Luckily, thanks to the timely intervention from a roaming Cleric and Wizard duo, they were able to minimize the curse, making the beast that threatened to be unleashed on the world, shortly dubbed Dark Shadow some time later, tamer and helpful towards the young Ranger Lieutenant, if not pestering at times. He accepts the Prince's invite in hopes of finding a remedy for his affliction. Though he has gotten used to Dark Shadow, he would still like his flight restored. True Neutral.

Will hopefully have a first real chapter up shortly, but would love to hear your thoughts and ideas on this, especially roles other MHA characters will play, and ship ideas.