Another Blonde

Your POV

I look of from this position I have been in for hours and to my horror I see:
Another blonde.

I haven't had the best luck either blondes today and right now I am quite terrified of them. I do what my instinct tells me to do. I back into a corner and scream and cry. I can't deal with anybody. I just want to hide away from the world. It's like everyone wants to hurt me. I continued to scream and cry until I couldn't crawl back any further.

Denki's POV

    As I stood there staring at this mysterious stranger they seemed so scared. They looked as if they had stared into the depths of hell and then come back. I was about to walk up to them until...

They screamed bloody murder.

They began to sob even harder and I not only worried for my own safety because of the screech they had produced at the sight of me, be for theirs because they did not look like they were in a good mental state. I decide to make a slower approach. "H-hey..I'm not gonna hurt you." They seemed to become more and more afraid as I got closer, I continued to slow my pace. I am determined to get to them. That's what a real hero would do!

I watch as they reach out and touch the garbage can next to them, and it practically disappears. I watch it get absorbed into the ground and then what used to be the trash can be formed into a pillar pushing them up to the rooftops. I'm in shock. Practically paralyzed. That is one powerful quirk. Before I could do anything else they were gone. I stand there in the middle of an alley looking like a total creep, but I'm disappointed in myself. A real hero wouldn't have let someone in need get away...
I can't call myself a hero if I can't even comfort someone who needs it.
(Cough cough deku vibes cough cough)
As I sit there I can only think of one thing...

"What..happened to them...?"

Your POV

    I couldn't stay in that position any longer. The pressure of him closing in on me was almost to much. It's like the whole world is against me, like every person I run into wants to harm me. That's all I can ever remember. As I run along these rooftops it's like a maze you can't get out of. Where do I even go!? I have nowhere. I just need to get away from here, I don't care where I go. Just away from PEOPLE. I randomly run around lost in my thoughts and the rooftops. I continue this until I see a black figure in the shadows.

"Aww are you lost?.."

I stare at the figure try to recognize the seemingly familiar figure.

"Don't worry I can get you back to where you belong!"

I then realize as I'm attacked. The blonde! "NO" I scream. I crumble and then run.

I need to find a way to get off of these rooftops. They're all homes and I can't cause damage to them, especially not knowing who's inside.

"OH YOU CAN'T RUN FROM ME!"
The blonde then starts chasing me, I scream as tears stream down my face. "WHY DO YOU EVEN NEED MY QUIRK!? I JUST WANT TO BE NORMAL!"
"I can give you what you want, all you need is to give me what I want!"

"NEVER" I scream as I continue to run.
At this point I have found no easy way to get off of this roof, my only option is to jump. I fling myself off of the roof and land not so gracefully on my knees.

I'm exhausted as the blonde lands neatly in front of me. I try to touch the ground and activate my quirk but I don't have the energy.

"Oh how pathetic. You can't even put up a small fight! What happened to that little performance from earlier. Your less than I expected."

These words filled me with rage. My whole life I have been told I am nothing, that I am weak and for other people to use. I will not take this crap from someone who wants to take the only thing I have away from me!

I jump up and punch her directly across the face then boom it. I run through alleyways and streets until I find myself on a street not so far from where I saw the other blonde. It was a busier street and so I scream at the top of my lungs...

"H-HELP ME!"

781 words
Hahaha that's two chapters in one night! I hope you enjoy them! And please be sure to go read bunny80083