The Stranger Again??

A/N this might be a shorter chapter. If you keep up with my TikTok series you'll know what happens in the next few parts. I'm going to combine some parts there into one long chapter here.

Denki's POV

    I've stood in shock in the middle of the alleyway for who knows how long now. I realize that I have been out for a long time and the others are not only going to kill me cause I took so long to get snacks, but because the are going to be worried too. With this I decide to begin to walk back to UA. Yet, the appearance of that person still haunts me.
"They must have gone through something bad..."
"I wish I could have helped them.."

    I continue to walk towards UA. Hiding under ledges from the rain here and there. This gloomy setting doesn't help me at all. I should have been a real hero! I should have done something, and I let them get away.
I've walked in silence for about 10 minutes now and I feel like the quiet is getting to my brain. Man I need something to perk me up. My phone buzzes.

Unknown: Blocking doesn't always help Kaminari.

Not what I was looking for. This sent me into a breakdown. "No!" I scream. I will not, I don't have the ability. I mentally crumble in this moment, until I regain my composure. I decide to push it off and continue to walk in silence back to UA. After another 5 minutes I find myself on a street not too far from where I started. "This is just great, I'm moving slowly and I'm exhausted."

Another phone buzz. I don't care who it is right now, I ignore it.

Mina's POV

Weird. I've texted Kaminari a few times now and he still hasn't responded. "Hey guys should we go tell Mr. Aizawa that Denki still isn't back yet?"
Sero replies, "That idea might not be too bad, I'm getting worried about him. I mean how long does it take to get a few snacks?!"
I have to add. "Exactly! Plus I'm like starvingggg!"
"Alright I'm going to get Mr. Aizawa." Says Kirishima before he bolts out the door.
"Well now we just wait."

Denki's POV

As I walk down this street I can see UA in the distance and I can't wait to get back and flip down in my bed. I don't even care if it's early. I'm just so tired and I'm soaked to the bone. I keep walking, and walking, and walking, and walking, until I see it. Or at least what I'm pretty sure is the person from earlier! Running?
"H-HEY! HEY WAIT COME BACK PLEASE!"
"PLEASE WAIT!"
"WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?"
I don't even know if they can hear me so I start to run after them. They're acting like they're being chased by someone. Then I hear them scream:
"H-HELP ME!"
Okay they're definitely being chased and I will not stand around anymore! I look around and I see, oh great, it's the crazier blonde from the LOV, Toga! Why at all times like this!
"N-NO! NOT THEM!"
Stop is Kaminari! You need to be a hero! I run out to them.
"H-HOLD ON! I GOT YOU!"

553 words
I'm sorry this is shorter but I promise I will make up for it in the next chapter which should be longer.