April 15th 2020, 3:58am

These past 2 years all these moments I have been having has been getting more and more intense. And as each day passes by I can see God's existence more and more clearly. My God is a living God. He lives and thrives through me. I feel his energy around me and inside me. It's so intense to the point that my mere human body cannot handle the intense energy.

One of the things that has been happening more and more is the emotions. I've always been an emotional person, but this has been really different from that. Its almost if I can feel God's emotions, obviously not all of them because I'm only human, but the sliver of what I feel is over powering. I look around me and I can feel. Gaining understanding of God's point of view has changed everything for me. I remember praying and asking God to let me learn more about you, and when I say he answered my prayer, he answered it with a blaze of fire of energy.

I also feel like not a lot of people truly understand what I'm speaking about. A lot of people claim to love God, but I don't see them wearing him on their sleeve. I'm more then in love with God, I am apart if him. And I'm realizing it more and more everyday. I'm proud of where I come from and I want to show the world who I am. God is in me and I will learn to channel that energy more and more each day.