🌟Exciting Announcement 🌟 - RELEASED ON KINDLE!

📚 BL Book Lovers!

"Practice Perfect" Is Now Available on Kindle Direct Publishing! 

I'm so nervous and excited to announce the release of my first book, "Practice Perfect," published under the pen name C.L. Master. It's been a long and tedious, not to mention wildly uncertain journey since the completion of its first draft in 2020.

"Practice Perfect" is a light-hearted, slow-burn LGBTQI+ romantic comedy that highlights some of the unfairness in society from the eyes of an unbearably socially deprived teen.

This story delves into themes of queer love, self-discovery, and overcoming the impacts of bullying, while offering a comedic viewpoint towards acceptance and growth.

🎉 Keep Reading for Free:
You can read the book for FREE through KDP! Just download the app and you're good to go!

🔍You can find it by searching "Practice Perfect" and "C.L. Master" on Amazon, or follow the direct link: (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CRQL89CH)

🥹🥺 A Small Request:
After reading (or rereading the slightly more polished version of) "Practice Perfect," I would be so deeply thankful if you could take a moment to leave a review on Amazon. Every little thing will help me get this book seen by others. And then I can work on my next book, and my next, and my next.

👉 Spread the Word:
It'd be amazing if you could share this announcement with your BL book-loving friends. Every share, read, and review will make so much difference and mean the absolute world to me!

Thank you to those of you who have supported me in countless ways. For reading my books, for leaving votes, commenting and leaving well thought out feedback, checking in with me, and empowering me to continue writing.

I can't express how much it means to me to reach this point of calling myself an author, which is something I never imagined possible for myself.

Side note: I have removed all but a few sample chapters from Wattpad, but you can continue reading for ✨️FREE✨️on KDP!

I truly hope you enjoy "Practice Perfect," and I look forward to learning your thoughts on it!

Sincerely,

Ilam Malik

P.S. Here's to kicking off 2024 with a positive bang!🥂🎉