𝘁𝘄𝗼

TWO ━━━ THE GIRL WHO WAS BROKEN APART

TWO ━━━ THE GIRL
WHO WAS BROKEN APART

YOU STARED AT THE NEWCOMER in shock, thinking that you were alone on the rooftop but it seemed like you made a mistake.

Even if Karasuno is a pretty small school, you've never seen this guy throughout the days of your high school life. It may be because of your dissociative self around the students but why bother socializing? They won't talk to you anyway.

"Why?"

The newcomer cut your thoughts off, his voice rising back up to his normal tone as he gazed back at you with his sharp eyes. You tensed up from his question and looked away from him.

"It's none of your business." You murmured, gripping on the railings tighter to the point where your knuckles turned pale. You were trying hard to conceal your suffering, not wanting to be vulnerable in front of a stranger.

The first-year scoffed at your answer. "It's my business if someone's about to end their life." The male bluntly said, crossing his arms and waited for your explanation.

You were taken aback from the male's words and pursed your lips, contemplating whether you should tell this stranger the reason why you were doing this. You chewed on the inside of your cheek and paused for a moment. "I... I really thought that he might be the one... but then he told me he was done." You uttered quietly, your eyes starting to tear up once again.

The dark-haired male frowned at your words. He can't help but feel a bit irritated by that crazy reason. "So you're doing all of this just because a boy dumped you?" He spoke up as his arms fell back to his sides, his hands balling into a fist as he stared at you.

You chewed on your bottom lip and whimpered, turning your body around as you faced the guy fully. "Yeah! I'm doing this over a guy! You're happy now?" You cried and gritted your teeth.

"For God's sake! Are you serious?!" The male yelled out in his sharp tone, making you flinch a bit from his outburst. "I can't believe that you got here before me because of some stupid reason!" He continued, clenching his fists tighter in annoyance as you just went silent.

"Are you upset 'cause you didn't get what you wanted?" He questioned her and took a step forward, getting closer to the railings you were on. "Wake up! We can't have everything you know..." The male trailed off, his voice going softer as he calmed himself down.

You were speechless. The only thing you could do was tear up from his words. Your lips started to quiver as a teardrop fell from your cheek. Even if you want to deny all of his words, you knew deep inside that he was right. It was dumb of you to end your life over a simple heartbreak.