👬02👬

• Morning....what? •

Win knew the moment he agreed to sleep with his brother, it will make him no good. Back then, he can touch or do whatever he wanted together with his brother, they even saw their own 'thing' and they slept together tangled in each other's limbs, but as what it said, it was back then because apparently, right now, Metawin Chivaaree can't sleep and can't even move from his side of the bed because of the reason that his brother, spooned him while he's sleeping peacefully. Win felt weird seeing his brother up close but he don't know what the hell is this weird inside him. As he looked at the man above him, he just realized how handsome and peaceful his face is, those long eyelashes, his pointed nose that can kill people -okay his exaggerating-, those pink luscious lip that he really want to taste-.

"What the fuck!" Win shouted abruptly making the peaceful man cuddling him, jolt in his sleep and looked around frantically. "What happened babe?! Is there a fire?! A thief?! Are you alright?!" Concerned and panick laced the older's voice and Win just stared at him with unreadable expression making Bright who looked at him, furrowed his brows in confusion, "Uh babe? Is there something wrong?" He asked Win who seemed to be in deep thoughts to the point that his eyes staring blankly at his brother's face.

"P'....." Win started as he was finally cut from his thoughts after a while. "Yes?" Bright narrowed his eyes at Win who became tense and hesitant when he answered, Win fel like another hour has past since they go silent when in fact, it's just a minute before he opened his mouth but closed it again, like a fish. "Nothing..." Win ended as son as he started making Bright grew more suspicious on Win's actions.

"Is there anything wrong babe? You can tell okay? Are you not....... comfortable...... sleeping with.... me?" Feeling of dejection is what Bright felt as the thought sink in to his mind, "You don't want to sleep with me?" He revised his last words with a more straight to the point one with his not taking pauses or stuttered. "No!" Win quickly responded making Bright surprised at the loudness of his voice, "I mean, no P'. I want to sleep with you." He said and looked at Bright in the eyes, intending to make it serious and genuine but then again, the raise of the brow of his brother make him quickly change his choose of words as he also felt weird and it didn't sound that good. "I mean, yeah. I'm comfortable sleeping with you P'.. You're my brother after all." He finally and clearly stated before he looked down on his lap avoiding the predatory gaze of his handsome brother.

"You're Cute..... Babe" Bright's husky voice echoed on Win's ears making heat creep up to his neck, cheeks and the tip of his ears as the word registered in him. 'P' said that I'm cute!' He felt giddy at his thought and after he thought about the last one, weird feeling began to bloom inside him, that weird brotherly endearment of Bright make Win all weird and hot with no valid reason. "Babe, you're zoning out again." Bright uttered cutting Win from his weird slight steamy thought. "H-huh?"

"Are you really okay babe? Are you not feeling well?" At that moment, Win almost teared up as the caring side of his brother resurfaced. He missed those caring and gentle eyes that only for him, those predatory gaze when he's being protective and those hard ones when he's being possessive of him, Win missed all of that and he hugged Bright making him caught off guard. "I'm okay P'. I just missed you and the things you always do to me back then." Win said the truth as he hugged the latter more tightly who also hugged back with the same force. "Don't worry babe, I'm not going anywhere far from you from now on, we will be together every time, everyday again." He assured the man who nodded and hummed on his chest. "Let's sleep back, it's still 2 in the morning." Bright mumbled softly and Win hummed again before they slowly laid to bed, cuddling, with Win's arms around Bright's neck and his other leg on the man's waist while the man's hand on Win's waist and his leg tangled with his younger brother. Both felt content and after a while, they explore dreamland together.

When the morning comes, both men was awoken by the blaring alarm on the bedside table. Groans and sound of annoyance was heard by both of them from their own mouths as they don't want to wake up and they're still sleepy as hell. After a while, Bright opened his eyes and glared at alarm clock before he reached for it throw it ever so hardly on the wall making it completely dead and shattered. Screws and other parts sprawled and rolled on the floor making Win's eyes popped open at the sudden loud sound he heard that disturbed his nice sleep.

He looked around for the noise and found Bright in the side, brows furrowed in annoyance and breathing unevenly as he glared at the thing on the floor, Win followed his P's gaze and found the poor little alarm clock lifeless, no soundless and dead. "P'. Why did you do that?" With asked a little sleepy as he wait for Bright to look at him and answer his question. After a minute of silence, Bright closed his eyes before he breathed hard, calming himself before he turned his head at his younger brother and answered him, "That damn alarm clock ruined my sleep. Did that thing knew that not all people are a morning person?! The nerve." Bright uttered as he laid at the bed again, staring at the ceiling.

Seeing this, Win giggled before he laid beside Bright, using the man's left arm as his pillow. "You're so cruel. You kill an alarm clock. You could've just turn it off not broke it. What if, someday you will have an early thing to do and you will be late because you ruined the alarm clock and there's no one that will woke you up? Now mom and dad will buy another one again. Do you know that money is very important right now and hard to earn for other people? We should save it." Win lectured while laying comfortably on the man's arms, snuggling close to the point that his head was already buried on his older brother's chest, inhaling the calming scent and enjoying the warmth it emits, and yes, they're just brother.

"Win babe, mom and dad didn't need to buy an alarm clock right now, I have you for a week remember? You can be my alarm person. I'll be glad if that happens and I'll not be grumpy like a while ago..... I just hope you will sleep with me here forever." Bright mumbled the last sentence making Win furrowed his brows in confusion as he didn't hear what the latter whispered even though he's only centimeters near from him. "So you will use me as you personal alarm clock? How dare you? I thought you made me sleep here to cuddle? You liar." Win acted angry and upset as he moved away from Bright who immediately pulled Win back and hugged him, putting his leg on Win's waist to stop him from moving. "Don't move, I like this better. And don't be upset I want you here to cuddle, you being as my personal alarm clock is just an additional benefit for me." He explained. Win huffed, acting like he's still upset.

"Stop acting upset babe, it will make you more cuter than you already are." Bright whispered on Win's ears making the latter boy shivered at the warmth breath that tickled his nape and ears.

"I-I think it's best if you go to the bathroom and shower while I go back to mine and also freshen up. 'Cause it's getting hot here." Win offered to Bright as the hotness was getting more hotter, and something was not right in his body.

"Okay.. Then meet me at the dining room. Let's eat breakfast together." Bright instructed as he sat on the edge of the bed and turned his back from Win.

Win hummed before he decided to sat on the other edge of the bed and that's when he noticed something in him. "Wtf!" He cursed loudly as he looked down at his bottom.

"Babe? What's wrong?" Bright asked as he looked at his back to see Win who's back is also facing him. "Uh. N-Nothing P'. I'm going now." Win said as fast as he could as he began to walk to the door but was stop with Bright voice.

"I might take long Win. So you eat first if you want to, okay?" Bright asked Win. Win looked back without facing him completely. "Why P'?" He asked, Bright took time before he answered Win. "Well, I have some business to do.. I have a situation here. My morning wood is at it's limit." Bright answered lowly not wanting for Win to hear it. "What? Morning....what?" Win asked baffled at what Bright just said.

"Uh.. Nothing. Just having a hard time."..

"Oh. Okay." Win said as he began to walk out of Bright's room, hiding his hard prominent morning glory, the same as Bright who's having his mighty morning wood. Both a little baffle as why it got hard in a such unusual time. Having a hard on while cuddling with your brother, and they're just brother for that,

there is no problem with that, right?

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆