👬05👬

•The Bet•

Waking up very early was Bright's first planned as he moved to the sofa, on the corner of his room. He set his pillow and blanket there before he laid a little uncomfortable. He was satisfied and content at what he did to Win, but at the same time, he's nervous and scared that, what if, Win got angry at him and their parents will not let him got near Win anymore, thinking that he corrupted his younger brother's mind and innocence.

What he did was due to the sudden realization he encountered last night. It didn't occur to him what really the consequences until he already did it. He respect his younger brother out of all people and he don't want to scar Win with his own sudden desire.

When he noticed that Win was moving on the spacious bed, probably starting to wake up, he turned his back at him and decide to close his eyes. No matter how he wants to sleep as he can't sleep properly last night, reflecting himself at what he just did, he can't will and bribe himself to drift  to dreamland. As the moving sound on the bed stopped, Bright slowly peeked on his shoulder only to found Win, still peacefully sleeping, the blanket was already thrown and sprawled on the floor as his whole figure also sprawled out, covered and crowd the whole space of the king size bed. His shirt was raised a little exposing his white milky stomach, near his expo. His short shorts was also high above his thigh that Bright swear, his saw Win's underwear. Bright's sinful artwork peeked out of Win's luscious collarbone and the expose belly. Making Bright's sweat drop, his throat dry, and the soldier began to wake up. He was only interrupted when the door was knocked multiple times.

Bright composed himself before he immediately walked to the door, not wanting to disturb the sleeping beauty he called his 'Angel Bunny' as he's very peaceful in his sleep, surreal and his ethereal beauty is like an angel. His teeth that make him looked like a bunny that made Bright called him 'Angel Bunny', a new endearment that he will keep for himself forever.

When he opened the door, Light and Victoria were standing there with the twins trailing behind them, their face was etched with panic. "Is Win here with you?!" Victoria asked with a high pitched panicking voice making the people there flinched. Bright cleared his throat and furrowed his brows at his parents before he answered. "Well, Good Morning to you too Mom. And yes, Win is here, peacefully sleeping so please we don't want to wake him up, don't shout please, mom." Bright asked as he looked over his shoulder and found Win, still sleeping, thank god. When Bright turned his head back at his parents, their face was now relieved but the panic was still there making Bright furrowed his brows again. "Is.......there something wrong? You looked very worried and panicky." Bright uttered as he scanned his parents demeanor. Victoria was a mess, with her hair going north, south, east and west, her attire was still in her sleeping dress. Light was also the same, anyone can see that he clearly just woken up, with his bed hair, his shirt crumpled and his drowsy eyes. The twins also just woke up as they heard the commission on the parent's room. "Well, someone came in. When I woke up, I saw Win's room slightly ajar so I looked at it, and found the whole room a mess, and a man was there, before I can call your dad, he saw me and he jumped on the window, well got out very professionally. I was terrified that maybe something happened to Win so I came here to know if Win's here, if he's okay or is he hurt?! Oh my gosh!!" Victoria shouted those last words and she panicked again, her loud voice echoed all around the hallway and on Bright's room, finally waking Win up. When he looked at the door, he saw his parents, the twins and Bright there. Their parent's face held panic, making Win confused. He slowly sat on the bed and scrunched his nose when he smelled his shirt, he forgot to shower last night and slept from lunch till dinner.

Win took of his clothes as he felt hot and a little itchy, before he decided to stood up and walked to them.

"Mom, Dad? What's wrong?" Came Win's sleepy soft voice as he rubbed his eyes awake. He walked shirtless to them making the parents, the twins and Bright widened at his attire. Bright gulped as he saw his artwork. "Fvck you hard on! Stop growing!!" Bright thought in his mind as he can feel his growing erection tightening in his shorts. The twins looked at Win agape before they looked at each other and smirked. Light and Victoria on the other hand, seemed very confused and shocked.