👬07👬

•What just happened?•

"Okay I know you're very confused, shock, scared, angry or whatever right now, but you have to hear me out first, babe. Don't immediately freak out and create conclusions when you're not so sure what really is happening.." Bright said, calming Win who's freaking the shit out of him as he realized what they just did.

Sweat forming on his forehead, heartbeat raising rapidly, breathing increased like he's been running a marathon or hyperventilating. His eyes wide as he looked at his older brother then back at him and the stained boxers he's wearing.

"No! Dad's gonna get angry at me. Mama will kick me out of the house, they will break me and P' apart! What the hell did I do?! What should I do now! Oh my god! Help me!" Win thought as tears starts to form on his eyes.

Bright who's watching his little angel, can't help but sighed helplessly. This cute little bunny of his won't listen and instead, he entertained his exaggerated thoughts.

Bright reached out at him as he slowly rubbed Win's hair. Calming him before he hugged him completely getting Win out of his freaking thoughts. "Listen to me babe okay?.." Bright softly said before he looked down at Win who's looking up at him from his chest, with tears on his eyes. Win hummed before he sniffed and listen.

"Dad and P' talked already about that......hickeys on your body... I will admit, I did that to you.. I know you're confused but before anything else, I just wanted to tell you that I really care for you babe.. I love you very much.. The days when we're apart is pure torture and lonely. I always want you around. I want to hug and hear your voice in person.... I love you Metawin, more than you ever think." Bright vaguely confess as he looked at those beautiful eyes that seemed to hypnotize him and make him fall for the younger boy more.

"I-I love you too P'..... Y-You're the best brother I could ask for......." Win answered as he wiped his tears and snots. Bright's hug on his younger brother tightened, hearing Win's response on his confession.

"When you're away, it was very lonely. I want to talk to you every minute but the time here and there is different and you're always busy. We only talked at a short period of time and sometimes, you can't talk to me which made me sad. I love you're warmth everytime you hug me. I love it when you protect me.. I love you P'." Win uttered.

He looked up at his brother and saw Bright looking down at him with happiness and sadness in his eyes which confused Win as to why, it was his brother's reaction.

"P'? Are you okay? Did I said something wrong?" Win asked when he saw his brother's eyes tearing up as he hugged Win more.

"Win..." Bright's voice cracked after he uttered his younger brother's name. He is confused. Very confused as to what he should feel. Should he be happy that Win felt the same way as him when they were apart, or should he be sad because Win felt it as a brother and not something more. Bright was now even more contemplating if confessing his love on his younger brother is a great choice right now or not.

"P'? Why? D-Did I said something? D-Did I hurt you?!" Win asked frantically when a single tear fell on Bright's cheek. He was fast to wipe it as he himself is starting to tear up.

"P'? Say something.. You're scaring me.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry if I kissed you back? I'm sorry.. I will not do it again just please stop crying.. Sorry! I should've stop you but it felt good so I kissed you back. I'm sorry.. I won't be angry at you.. I will forget it.. Let's forget it happen P' just don't cry please!" Win started to panic when Bright didn't uttered another word other than his name a while ago.. He was panicking to the point that he finally admitted that kissing his older brother really felt good.. He should feel disgusting because it's not right but damn, it felt really right for him.