Chapter 2

Joy (Calum's mum) P.O.V.

I tryed i really did try and warn him before he left but he wasnt having none of it. He is going to be torn when i tell him the news , he loved his grandad so much, he used to tell me just how much he loved him and he adored the days out they used to have when they went fishing, days out, shopping for new guitars and guitar picks.

He rang me. He asked why his grandad would not answer the door and whats has happend to him and i feels so bad i should of just told him as soon as he came back from tour but i didn't its going to kill him when he finds out. I feel like such a bad parent. I remember how i felt when i lost my grandad... i felt so alone!

Calum's P.O.V

I didn't understand what was going on, i was scared and worried my hands and legs and feet and arms and EVERYTHING! was shaking i needed to get home and find out why grandad wasn't home and fast!

I got in my car and i didnt even think about putting on my seat belt i was so scared i was so eager to get home. I started up the car and closed the door i cheked the wing mirrow and headed out of the drive way. i needed to calm my self down so i turned on the radio... bad idea when the song started OUR song came on, oh god "i wish that i could wake up with amnesia and.." i turned it off i hated listening to our own songs it made me feel like i loved my self, when i don't. I needed to concentrate.

Drive, come one just drive forget about it, FORGET ABOUT IT! i thought to my self but it's harder said then done.

I was on a long road and i closed my eyes just for a second, the road wasnt as long as i thought and i opend my eyes and it all hapend to fast, a car turned in from a round a bout and skided out of place, i panicked and span my wheel tring to get out of the way but its didn't quite work the car crashed into the edge of mine and the car flipped and slid across the road and i banged my head on the wheel and then...

Joys P.O.V

"Calum rang me 20 miunets ago and he still isnt home! grandmas house is only 10 miunets away!" i said to Mali, more like screamed at Mali. i was getting worried and didn't know what to do. Mali told me to sit down and calm down "he has probably gone for a drive" she said to me "you knoow seen as though he hasnt been uo here in like 6 months" i nodded and sat down... then the phone rang! Mali answerd it "hello. no. yes one second please" she said into the phone "mum its for you" she said looking worried and handed me the phone. I grabbed it with my hand shaking and i spoke down the phone "yes hello this is Joy Hood".

"hello miss Hood, it's the police" they said to me and my heart sank

"y-y-y-yes officer what i-i-i-is it" i was so scared what if it was Calum? what if he was in trouble?

"well im terrably sorry to say that we think your son had been in a serious car accident" they spoke with a slight bit of sympathy.

"Calum, my Calum whats a matter where? why? how? when? please officer i need to know!" i then broke down in tears and i could'nt speak to them so i passed the phone to Mali.

"yes, obcourse straight away. thank you officer good bye" i heard her say.

We needed to get to the hospital and fast Calum, my Calum was in hospital and now unconsus and i did't know what to do my heart sank to my feet and my head was all over the place i felt so hopeless...

♡ ♡ ♡
~ C