o n e

Retrieving the stolen gold bars at midnight was a bad idea, seokjin thought and he tried to drive fast to their base with his boss Kim taehyung lying unconscious in the backseat of car due the impaling impact of a bullet.

It was evening when they were informed about the possible theft of gold bars from taehyung's warehouse. Taehyung was furious on hearing this because he knew that this was being done by one of his men. He immediately ordered his men to assist him to the warehouse to retrieve those gold bars and to teach the thief a few lessons. The thieves were armed and so were taehyung's men which resulted in a gun fight. But taehyung being the best boss took a gunshot to save one of his men. The bullet hit him near his heart which caused him to lose consciousness immediately. Seokjin wrapped up the fight immediately and took taehyung with him to save his life.

As soon as seokjin arrived at the headquarters Kim Soo Mi greeted him but was taken aback immediately on seeing taehyung all bloody and unconscious. She immediately called the other men and asked to prepare the emergency room and call their doctor.

"Seokjin what happened to boss? Is he breathing fuck how did all this happen", she practically screamed but seokjin couldn't blame her.

"Soomi listen this is not- "he was interrupted by one of their men telling that the doctor was out of town for some family matters.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK we will not be able to save boss he has already lost so much blood. I don't know what to do" seokjin cried in agony.

"Seokjin shut up! We'll save boss okay? Calm down please I beg you", soomi begged.

Seokjin got a hold of himself. He knew what he has to do.

"Thanks Soo Mi"

"Bitch for what okay never mind- ", Soomi screamed but seokjin had already walked away from her. He whipped out his phone and dialled hoseok to come to city hospital immediately. They had some kidnapping to do. 

***

i hope you like the beginning. please vote and comment because they give me motivation to write. updates will be weekly.