t w o

Seokjin stood in the parking lot of Seoul national hospital and from his sources he came to know that Jeon Jungkook was the best heart surgeon of the hospital. Now it was Seokjin's and Hoseok's job to kidnap Jungkook as soon as possible but this job turned a lot more easier as soon as he saw doctor Jeon coming out of the building. He signalled Hoseok and approached the doctor with a sickly-sweet smile. Doctor Jeon was just 24 years old but had already made a name for himself. Jeon Jungkook was too pretty to be a doctor and could easily pass as a kpop star but who was seokjin to judge. People have always told him that he looked too fragile and doll like to be a mafia mob member but he didn't mind. He knew he was very handsome and took pride in it.

"If I'm not wrong, you are Doctor Jeon, right?", Seokjin asked the younger and the other smiled briefly before answering.

"Yes, I'm Doctor Jeon, and why do you ask?", Jungkook tilted his head in confusion.

"Okay answer me Jeon Jungkook- Do I look handsome? You have two choices: yes or yes", seokjin smiled while the other was beyond confused. Seokjin could hear Hoseok facepalming from behind the car.

"Yes stan twice but is that blood on your coat? Are you injured", Jungkook started panicking as soon as he saw the blood on the other's shirt. Seokjin knew he didn't have much time.

"Hoseok now!", seokjin shouted and before Jungkook could do anything the older quickly held Jungkook's shoulder with one hand and covered his mouth with the other.

"Shut up and go to sleep", seokjin whispered in jungkook's ears.

Jungkook struggled in the older's tight hold but soon he felt a needle on his neck. He was being injected with something and soon everything turned black. Jungkook lost consciousness.

"He'll wake up in 10 mins so its better if we tie his hands and legs." Hoseok said and seokjin agreed and asked the other to take the doctor to their base immediately. Seokjin stayed behind to take some essentials which may be needed during taehyung's treatment.

Little did Seokjin knew that he was being watched.

***

how was it? pls vote and comment 💕