Dylan's Intro

Dylan

I was woken by the ringing of my phone, it was Daphne, Delilah's mum. I wondered why she was calling and reluctantly dragged myself out of bed to pick up the call. "She's dead... she's really dead... she texted you called you, why......" I could barely hear her as she was caught between heavy sobs. I was dumbfounded. I wasn't sure if I was really clueless or I just couldn't accept the name that hit me hard, but I asked the question I wished I had never asked in my whole life, the one that changed it, "Who?"

Suddenly, a voice belonging to Rio, one of Delilah's younger brothers, echoed through the phone, "Delilah you idiot, its Delilah and you know it! I will never forgive you, get the hell out of my sight, you don't deserve her you never did, and she didn't deserve to die, you did!"

Just then, the soft, innocent voice belonging to Delilah's favorite and youngest brother, Del, echoed through, "Del was my favorite sister and my only sister. She is the only girl who has a same name as mine." 

Rio was literally shouting, his words were the final blow that broke my heart, "Well you can blame this good for nothing bastard for ruining your life and taking your sister's life, you'll never see her again and it will be his fault forever." 

The last I heard were the screams of Delilah's dad and the wails that escaped from Rio and Del. This family is broken and it is all my fault.

I woke up perspiring and tears flowing non-stop from my eyes. I shuffled out of bed and into the kitchen to make a drink. 

This is going to haunt me for life, those sleepless cold nights, with me waking up to find that it was only a replay of my past, finding myself drowned in sweat and tears in bed, face streaked with tears, only to realize I am not dead.

Okay I'm splitting Brayleigh and Dylan's intro.