XXV : Cunning little Wolf

Chapter 25? Damn son. Y'all know I wouldn't have made it so far without you guys. Literally. If y'all hadn't been spamming me with 'when's the next update' I wouldn't have even bothered. So thank you!

Go ahead and pat yourselves on the back and next time I don't update, spam the comments with demands and threats. Love you xx.

As promised, here's the update!  Felt like spoiling y'all lil bit with the back-to-back update but you guys have been so nice and deserve all the love.

****

Chapter XXV

The first thing I did after Xavier told me he didn't want me, was to call Zeke and boy was he mad.

He swore so much I had clean my ear with holy water afterwards in hopes of even getting half the stuff he said out.

But he did provide to be helpful. He told me so many things that would get on Xavier's nerves and I promised to call Zeke every night with updates of my situation. It was probably the only exciting thing going on in my life right now.

Even training wasn't fun anymore. Hayden just made me spar or run. No more guns and knives. 

The week started with me showing up every where Xavier went. Yes, I was going to annoy him to death  with my mere presence. 

I had that affect on people.

At first I would only talk with Hayden but as the week progressed I got very touchy with the staff, I would flirt with boys and girls alike and I could see Xavier trying to hold in his tongue.

Sometimes he'd even leave the room like it was on fire.

Boy did that bring me joy.

Take that asshole!

Today Hayden told me Xavier was having his best friend over and that he would like for me to meet him.

He didn't even have the balls to talk to me himself. I scoffed at that.

After a quick shower, I decided to throw on a dress. I had been running around in nothing but sweats or shorts lately because we were always training.

I settled on a cute yellow sundress.

It felt so good to even slightly dress up. It made my mood shoot up way more than I though it could.

There was a knock on my door. I went to open only to regret it the moment I did.

Xavier stood there, his hair still looking wet from his shower. He was dressed in a tight black shirt and dark denim jeans. This was the first time I had seen him dress so casually and I couldn't help but admire the way he looked.