XXVI : We've got a New Yorker

Hey y'all!

Good to see you again. I won't keep you waiting this time with the long ass intro's that I usually do haha.

Happy reading!

Chapter XXVI 

Carlos had been at the palace for two days now and I had gotten to spend a lot of time with him as well as Xavier. 

Hayden had been busy managing everything since Xavier decided to dump all his work on him.

I can't lie, the past two days had been more entertaining than before. I got to know Xavier better and see a more casual, laid back side of him.

We had been playing table football, sipping alcohol, shoving each other into pools and we even managed to have a food fight.

Tonight, we were all planning to go clubbing and I can't lie, I was excited. This would be the first time going outside of the palace grounds ever since I got here.

I was a little confused as to what to wear though. Whenever I would go clubbing with my friends in New York, I'd always wear sexy dresses and whenever I went clubbing back home, I was always spotted in denim shorts or skirts with saucy tops.

But back there, I would always go out to either celebrate, dance or just have fun.

We weren't going to celebrate anything as such and I had feeling that I wouldn't be doing any dancing at the club with these three eggheads.

I groaned, frustrated. 

There was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said, to busy shuffling through clothes to bother opening the door.

After a second, I could hear heavy footsteps, "Well, if it isn't my lil drama queen."

Carlos stood, leaning against the doorway of the walk-in wardrobe.

My clothes were majorly on a shelf or still in the suitcase. As beautiful as this wardrobe was, I wanted packing to be easy when I headed back home.

"Hello to you too dumb ass." I replied, rolling my eyes.

"Need some help?" He asked after a while of him just staring at me tossing clothes around.

I got up and finally faced him, "And why should I trust your taste in fashion?"

He smirked, "Challenge accepted."

With that he jumped into my pile of clothes and within two minutes he had picked an outfit.

It was a little red dress and some killer black heels.

"I can't wear that." 

He raised an eyebrow, "And why not? It's yours. Trust me, you'll look great"