Hospital visit

Sonic P.O.V

That night we decided to go home Early we were worried about Scourge. well almost everyone.

Shadow doesn't seem to care.
The Doctor told us hes been attacked intentionally.We don't know what to do. who would do such a thing?

I asked Shadow about it and he flipped out.

Shadow hasn't been the same since the sleep over. he says hes fine but I don't believe him. I am really worried about My sweet Angel.

Whats going on with him?

Meanwhile at the hospital Shadow and I are visiting Scourge with Shadee.

I'm trying to make Shadow be nice but he is being a jerk.
but I talked him into talking to scourge.

Scourge P.O.V

Its been three hours. Shadow has been in the room with me. Sonic and Shadee think hes being kind. but Hes freaking scaring me.he is keep saying weird things to me.
I have no Idea what hes talking about.

Shadee had everyone thinking I was dying but I'm fine. it's just My chest scars. Really the cuts aren't that bad . but other then that I'm fine.

Sonic and the others went to the store leaving Shadow with me
Why I don't know. apparently he said He would stay behide to keep me company while Shadee went to the store with Them.

Shadow sat next to me in the hospital chair.
We stared at each other right in the eyes. Watching each other.

Shadows gaze Piercing through my soul.

He was really Making me nervous. so I got up the balls to ask him what his problem was.

Scourge: W-W-WHAT IN THE HECK ARE YOU STARING AT?

Shadow didn't say a word he just stared at me. no expression, just blank.

Scourge: D-DID YOU HEAR ME? WHAT IN CHAOS ARE YOU STARING AT STRIPES? DO YOU GOT A PROBLEM?.

Shadow just stared at me saying nothing.the room suddenly got so cold. I was suddenly freezing my tail off.

Scourge: S-S-Stripes (shivering) Is it c-cold in here? Are you c-c-cold?

Shadow: Do you need more Blankets? Is the baby cold?

he finally spoke.

Scourge: S-S-Shut up Stripes. What is your problem?

Shadow: Do you know the ghost girl you were mocking? have you heard her full story? Im sure you haven't.

I gasps as Shadow was suddenly Eye to Eye with me. without moving a inch. How did he even do that?

Scourge: Huh! ah

Shadow: The Ghost girl name was Betsy Hollow. she was just 15 years old.
SHE DIDN'T HAVE FRIENDS LIKE ALL OF YOU! SHE DIDN'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND! NO ONE LIKED HER SHE WAS BULLIED EVERYDAY OF HER SHORT LIFE. (Growling)

I was shocked as Shadow starting screaming and growling at me about the girl in the story. He actually was scaring me. I never felt this energy from him before.

Scourge: DUDE WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? DON'T YOU EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT I'M KING.

Shadow: YOUR MY PROBLEM SCOURGE AND KING (LAUGHS) NOT IN A MILLION YEARS. HEDGEHOG.

Scourge: That's it I had enough. GET OUT NOW.

Shadow gives me a evil grin. and then pounces me holding me down to the bed.

Scourge: (Screams) what are you doing? get off! Ouch! my wounds.

Shadow gives me another evil grin. and looks at my bandages that was now soaked in my blood.
he pressed his claws in my chest reopening my wounds.