Who was Besty Hollow

Sonic,Manic and Scourge went around town asking people if they have heard of a Girl named Besty hollow.
Come to find out everybody have heard of her.

Woman with child: Yes I heard of her she was a young girl who was killed right?

Old lady: That girl gotten mixed up with the wrong crowd.

Student: I heard that if you play a Ouija baord game calling her name she will come get you.

Business man: She was a young teen who was found dead in a school pool. her friends found her.

Young girl: Her friends were found dead the next day. it is said she killed them.

Older male: I lived in the same neighborhood as her family. She was a quiet girl. Very pale. shy. with really dark hair.
She was a strange kid but very kind.

Older woman: She was attracted to Anthropomorphism. she didn't like human men. only animals. it was creepy.

middle age Male:
I heard she had a crush on a echidna I forgot his name. he was a popular guy in school at the time. i haven't heard from him in years. Wait how did you get my address?

Old Man with Hat: Besty hollow...No one speaks that name anymore. You should go home and stop involving yourself.

Lady in car: DON'T TALK ABOUT HER..SHES BAD LUCK. (Drives off)

Elderly man: sorry sonny I can't remember any Besty.

middle age Woman in red: Betsy always had a Ouija board in her book bag. she was amazed by it.

Hippie Man: She cursed whoever plays her game dude.

Nerd Echidna: What people seem to forget is that Betsy Hollow was a hybrid of a human and a Echidna

Sonic: She was?

Nerd Echidna: Yes...it is unknown why..People say she could have been a experiment.
she was a outcast for a reason.
She had a crush on Ehidnas because was a Echidna...well she was half.

Sonic,Manic and Scourge stared at each other.

Suddenly someone screams...

Another group of teens were found dead with a ouija board.

(Meanwhile)

At a Board game store that sold Ouija boards.

A small red and black hedgehog entered the store.

The hedgehog slams a bag of cash on the desk and stares at the Clerk.

I want to buy every single board you have. any thing that is useful here. burn it. The hedgehog said.

To be continued