Monday.

Callie was back at work. After Grayson's incessant pleas to quit her job and spend her life at home, he'd given up and made them both breakfast. Usually it would be Callie, who made vegan pancakes, but he had decided to treat her. And with a nice morning in bed, Callie had to get dressed. Her attire was smart casual, but went for a pantsuit.

Just as she was tying her hair up, Grayson entered the bathroom with a bag. She turned to him, puzzled. "What's this?"

"It's got a few snacks in. Like coconut bites, pineapple bites. I know you love your snacks." He spoke. She blushed, kissing his cheek.

Slipping on some shoes, she'd grabbed her keys and bags. Grayson had offered to carry her heavy book bag to her car, which she graciously accepted. And she was driving, the school wasn't so far. It was on the outskirts of town. She made a vow to never work at the schools she attended, so driving almost out of town every morning was worth it. She somewhat enjoyed the routine of work, it made her feel human. But she didn't like how mundane she felt. Some things never changed. Delilah always met her in the staff parking lot with a coffee, as they walked to their classrooms together.

"Hey, D." She lugged her purse, snack bag, and bag of books with her into her classroom. Delilah had also carried her things into her own classroom.

Seeing as they arrived 20 minutes before class started, she had a chat with Delilah. Callie was setting up the classroom, opening her lesson plans, and preparing for 30 six year olds running around the classroom.

"Marco dropped by on Friday." Callie spoke, sitting at her desk.

"Oh my God! How is he?" She exclaimed. "And how does Grayson feel about this?"

"He's been travelling the world, and I don't see why it would be a problem for him." Callie explained.

"Well you know how it was last time." Delilah reasoned. "Anyway, I'll see you during break."

Callie smiled and opened her door, ready for the wave of children running in. It only took a few minutes until she recognized the faces as they'd hidden their coats and backpacks in their coat room. And they'd sat at their tables, ready to learn. It took a few minutes for them all to settle down, and she began her teaching.

"Good morning." She cheered. "Over Thanksgiving, I looked over your homework and you all did amazing! I'm hoping this continues over Christmas. Anyway, the weeks leading up to Christmas break will be all about Christmas!" She heard the cheers of the students as she'd began her lesson plan.