58.

It was November 25th, their meant-to-be wedding date, and it was now their baby shower. And gender reveal party. Callie spent the past few weeks planning it with her mom, and today was the day. She'd gotten up early, cleaned the house, and began setting up. Her mom was over early with balloons, the cake, and bags of food. She took them into the kitchen and placed them on the island, sifting out the items from the bags. Callie joined and helped, putting the food onto the table in the foyer.

"Does it not annoy you that you don't know anything about the child?" Her mom asked. Callie shook her head, remembering her most recent scan. She took headphones and a blindfold, so she couldn't see the sonogram or hear the heartbeat. She knew absolutely nothing about the child, and she was saving it for this day. Callie's mom hid a few things in the pantry, which Callie had no knowledge of.

Grayson had come downstairs, pulling Callie down from the chair in fear. "You aren't putting up bunting! I will!"

She sighed, finding a few things to perfect before going to get ready. She swiped through her wardrobe, finding that every outfit was either too tight, or just didn't fit at all. Finally, she found a maternity dress that Delilah had bought her. She got it out, smoothing down the beautiful design of flowers. As she began to slip it on, she felt hands pull the dress down into place.

"Thank you, gorgeous."

"People are arriving, hurry up."

"You're not even ready."

The pair finally went downstairs, Callie's hair in a low bun, minimal makeup, and some platform heeled boots. They greeted everyone, who piled their gifts on the coffee table in the living room. She ended up in the kitchen with Marco, Ethan, her dad, and Grayson. She was sat at the island, drinking mocktails, whilst her dad laughed with the three men around them. She frequently giggled at her father's goofiness.

"How in the world are you wearing heels that high?" Marco asked, pointing to her heeled boots.

"They're extremely comfortable." She reasoned, but before she could explain more, her mom had called for a gathering. Grayson took Callie's hand and led her to the foyer, seeing the table with two cakes decorated perfectly.

"There are two surprises," Her mom began. "But first I wanted to say, that I am so proud of the both of you." The couple smiled, Grayson's hand not leaving her stomach. "So, Grayson and Callie, your first part of the news." Delilah walked over with Conan, holding a cake each. Confused looks had filled everyone's face until Grayson had passed a particularly surprised look to Callie.

"Twins?" He whimpered happily, brushing the hair from his face. "We're having twins."