Letter

I waited outside for jungkook and jimin to show up. I was standing by the gates of the school. The students were busy leaving the school.

I just kicked the gravel lightly to engage myself. But this heavy feeling came on me like last time. Whenever that feeling comes it indicates an original passing by. My head snapped to follow the sensation but there were too many students.

I just walked forward and my sharp eyes landed on the tree grounds. A shadow was visible. Black hoodie. And just as I was about to run towards it , it was gone.

I would've followed but then I felt jungkook jumping over my back to annoy me.
"Hey! Do I look like a horse to you?" I complained.
" I think I'm in love." He swooned and put a hand on his heart.

I made a weird face at him. He could act immature but saying that he was in love . Pft! Ha! No way!

"Ok stop messing around where's Jiminie?" I asked.
"Come on Tae! You don't believe me do you. It's Lisa! Jennie's younger sister. I'm in her class and she's just beautiful." He swooned again.
Ugh! 😑 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑ok😑
"She's a half witch and half werewolf. A crossbreed hybrid. She said her mother was a witch and her dad was werewolf. Though both of them passed away. Poor lisa. She has Jennie though. And we became friends! She promised to help me with the school work! Oh yeh! Ahan! Oh yeh!"
I face palmed and gave him an annoyed look, when jimin saw that he gave me an understanding shrug. So he suffered this before me. Great.

I grabbed jungkook's bag and pulled him while he kept on bickering about how perfect Lisa was.

But a question arose. If both of them were sisters shouldn't jennie be a hybrid as well? Why did she have vampire blood too? Were they really sisters?

Whatever why was I interested?

——————————————————
Lisa's pov:
I walked back with Jennie and had a big smile plastered on my face. Today had been cool. I never thought I would make such good friends with jeon jungkook. I didn't know if sis would approve but he was my friend anyway.
He was really cute with his bunny smile . But he was also hot. Oh well i liked him. He was a hybrid too but he was part vamp/ werewolf. No witch blood. Which was fine.

"You seem bright! What happened?" Jennie asked.
"Oh I made friends with the new hotshot! Jeon jungkook! He's a total sweetheart." She just gave me an evil smile, "It's not what you think! He's just a friend!"
" I didn't say anything! Did I catch you red handed!?" She made a fake surprised face and i ran after her.

"By the way I heard the other two newcomers were in your class. How are they?" I asked .

Jennie just placed the noodles in front of me and replied.
"Um jimin is cool, he's friendly and got along with Alina. But the other guy Taehyung was a bit cold or maybe  it was his nature to be distant. He might become friendlier when time passes.We didn't talk much. I just introduced myself in the hallway."

"Oh great! Umm........ Jennie was the locker ok? I mean were there any new threats?" I asked. Her expression fell.
She averted her gaze.
"Um yeh it was fine! Totally! I mean I think the persuer was just joking around." She said. But didn't meet my gaze. I smiled back. Of course I knew.

She was lying.
——————————————————

Jennie's pov:
I dried my hair and fixed the chain of the ruby pendant. It was an accessory to protect me from the sun which Lisa didn't need.I had it ever since I was turned. I sighed and headed to bedroom. I opened the drawer and rummaged through my stuff until I found the spellbook.
My mother was a witch so she left it behind for us. It was something I could never lose. Her identity was in it.
I needed a good spell to keep that original away. He was a vampire I was sure but I never knew he was an original. Originals are very strong. Him having no heartbeat was an indication.
I flipped through the pages under my desklamp. I had to protect lisa.
There was nothing in particular which was related to originals. The book was all about some basic spells that I already knew and some complex fighting spells. Dangerous stuff was not in it. Mom didn't like us messing with it. So she never taught those to us.

I sighed as I closed the book and stared at it.
' mom I need your help.' I thought to myself. ' I wish you were here'
I couldn't leave the house unprotected. But there was nothing in there.
I just put some simple protective charms on the area before putting the book back in the drawer. It was supposed to be empty and only be used for the box which kept the spellbook and blood packets for emergencies since I sometimes needed to drink. I opened the box and was about to put the book in when I noticed that there was a page lying at the base. It was the same colour as the box and was camouflaged well but I had sharp eyes. I picked it up and unfolded the old paper.

'Dear Jennie,
This letter I write to you as a precaution. I hope you won't need it but I just want to make sure you are safe.
There isn't much time before he comes and attacks. I don't want to be powerless but I can't fight him. He is way too powerful. Your mother doesn't know yet but I have been getting many threats and the fact that he is strong scares me. I don't want you all to get hurt.
As much as I know if you have to ever face him I can tell you. He's an original vampire. Born before any other but he is not from this world.
This is unusual but yes it's true. If you ever get in trouble. Try finding a man named min yoongi. He knows me and he will help you. He will give you protection and spells to protect you.
He's an original offspring from a witch family. The most powerful of witches. He will give you the information I will leave behind.

I'm sorry daughter. I'm weak and coward. I can't protect my family. And I don't deserve you. But I will try. However I'm harmless to him. He has accomplices. I can probably sacrifice myself for your lives but he is merciless. Protect Lisa and teach her defence. Stay close to those who might protect you.

I'm sorry sweetheart,I love you and your sister. You are my only world but we have no choice. I will tell your mom soon.
She knew that devil. He was in love with her and now he is coming to destroy what could not be his.
I'm really sorry for this.
                           I love you my sweethearts.
                                        xoxo-DAD.

Life was never fair I knew that. But I didn't know that second life was also unfair and it never had a limit to it's injustice.
A silent tear rolled down my cheek as I stared at the big peice of paper. The folded creases very prominent. The ink was fading.
My father had suffered so much and now we were suffering.
Death threats, maybe it was his style. To kill. He wanted me dead. ANd I wanted HIM dead.
Oh well ,dad had his reasons for not standing up to him. But I didn't ! I'm a tribrid! The most powerful match to an original.
I would avenge my parents and protect my sister.

The question was, how would I find Min yoongi?. He was the only one mentioned. How would I do this?

I sank to the floor as I realised.............I was also weak without support.
' how will I do it dad? How?' I closed my eyes as the tears escaped.
———————————————————
A/n: what do you think so far? Your votes might help. 😊