Wanting you

Taehyung's pov:
I pulled her downstairs, to go outside the mansion. I wanted her with me. Alone.
If we were meant to be together than we needed to figure this out. I could hear her heart. It was loud and clear, and it gave me so much satisfaction when I realised it was beating because of me.
"Where are we going?"
Gosh...... even her voice made me feel excited. She was doing crazy stuff to me. I had to settle this.
"Outside." I replied.

Her warm hand was in my tight grip and I was just about to pull open the main door of the mansion house when I heard someone stop us.

"Taehyung! Jennie ! Stop guys."
I had never been more annoyed at my hyung than I was at the moment. Namjoon was standing in the hallway with his hands in pockets.

"What?" I asked, definitely pissed. Jennie got away from my grip and I frowned at the loss of touch.

"Sorry but you can have your moment later. Come with me. I need to finish something before dinner."
Wow....great.....fantastic.........that's like being a party pooper! Ugh! 😑

I rolled my eyes and followed him. So did Jennie as we headed to the next corridor where Namjoon's room was situated.
He just had to find this moment! I was in such a good mood and about to have the time of my life with- ugh!
Annoyed!
———————————————————
Namjoon's pov:
I found those two so cute! Our Tae was a grownup now and Jennie the one I turned myself. I was unable to recognise the bond but since yoongi is known to be the most powerful, I guess that was for a reason.

They both followed me into the room. My shelf was lined with books which i had ever so loved. I turned around to them. Tae had a pissed face, whoops seems as if i ruined his moment. He'll have many of those.
He should be happy he was the lucKy one. I so wished i had a partner like them. Even jimin hung out with Alina. But kookie and Lisa where not my style. Too open and too lovey.

Anyways. I remembered putting the book somewhere on the shelf.
"What did you want us for?" Jennie asked. She was such a sweet girl.

"I want to give you a book which has everything you should know about your bond." Her eyebrows bent upwards. Tae frowned lightly in confusion.

"Here it is." I found the gold brown hardcover. 'The book of souls'

"It will have all you need to know. From top to bottom. I suggest you both have a look. Since none of us are experienced in this." I handed Jennie the hard copy and gave Tae a look as he nodded a yes still looking pissed.
———————————————————
Jennie's pov:
I stood outside in hallway with Taehyung holding the book Namjoon gave us.
"Um....let's have dinner first. Then we can have a look at it together."

The change in Taehyung's attitude was always surprising. I couldn't understand how his moods switched. At first he had neglected me and now he was being all polite and ...........oh god, he was making me feel all flustered. I had to control my pulse so he wouldn't hear. His dark eyes staring deep into mine. I wished to drown into them.

"Yeh ok." I replied.

The table was already full as we took a seat. Jin and Hoseok were laughing quietly at something. Lisa was chatting with jimin and Alina. Jungkook seemed to find his food interesting. I took a seat beside jungkook while Taehyung sat beside me.

"Now that everyone is here. Why don't we proceed namjoon?" Hoseok spoke first.

Everybody turned to the head of the table.

Namjoon seemed really focused on something.
"Yes.........,ok so we all know the situation. Yoongi is being used as a weapon against us. As I've been told that he was possessed. We still don't know where they are but even before we do, we need a solution to all the obstacles we are facing.
Firstly, none of us will go out alone. We will always go in teams. The mansion is protected with enchantments so it's safe here. It seems like our Jennie is the main target. Why is that ,we are still not so sure. But we have one thing clear. All of us know what it was like to loose yoongi. We can't let that happen again.
Our blood supply is still not filled at the moment and we need human blood in the storage now. All of us who survive on blood ,we need to hold our intake on human supply because we will need it most later on. Training should keep on going.
Also to make sure that another incident like jimin's doesn't take place. We need to have all of us with witch abilities. Lisa, Jennie, Taehyung, Hoseok you need to prepare yourself. Train your powers.

One more thing. Alina, I need you to find local wherewolves and get us on our side. We need spies in the area and they are the best option. If you're aware of any rogues you have to come to me before having them join."She nodded to him.

"Jimin you need to rest and heal quick. Jin you can go with Alina. Jungkook it's your responsibility to train everyone with all that you know."
All of us mumbled in agreement. This was true leadership. Coming up with different plans.
"One more thing." Namjoon added.
We looked at him again.
"It's about the new bond between Taehyung and Jennie." I blushed for no reason. I still wasn't used to being referred like that. "We all know that some things are decided by fate. So was their bond." Taehyung sighed which made me wonder what he thought of it all. "We all are very clear that the most purest blood present in this room is Taehyung. He does seem like a normal person but we all know he is a ticking bomb of power." Surprisingly Tae didn't even disagree a bit.
"Being born in a royal lineage of originals give him a high status but he is our brother. So remember this, no matter what we are, we are always together. We will fight Ryder. We will get yoongi back. And each one of us will find someone we love someday.
If we're not as strong to have the honour of a soulmate than it's totally fine." He gave us a smile.

"Okk.... that was some serious talk. Now can I have the food? I'm starving!" Kookie butt in. The entire table burst out laughing.
"Yeh! Come on! Just enjoy the moment." Jimin added.
"Sure Mochi." Alina agreed taking the rice.
"I like that nickname." Jin chanted in.
The dinner went cheerful from there. Atleast we were together.
———————————————————
We were heading back upstairs when Taehyung grabbed my arm to stop me. His touch sending lightning to my nerves.
"Let's go to my bedroom." His voice was so deep. Had it always been so beautiful to listen to, it felt warm.

"Ok."
I followed him towards his bedroom upstairs. It was at the end of the hallway and the inside was all grey, and purple and black.
It looked good though.
He went and relaxed on his bed lying on his back with shoes still on. The entire place smelled like him and it made me never want to leave. He tilted his head still lying down to look at me. My heart beating fast under his stare.
"I can hear it you know." I blushed in embarrassment. He smirked probably enjoying the effect he had on me. "Come on sit down." He gestured for me to sit beside him. I ignored my pulse as it was not under my control any more. I sat on the soft bed beside him. I could feel his aura mixing with mine.
"Let's read." He put his head back and closed his eyes. Such a sweet angel. Guess I had to read it.
"Ok.....here it is. The first page is about how rare it is to have a soulmate." I read it carefully and then told him. "It says here that before being born it happens that ,one soul is too powerful to be contained in one body so it's divided in two and put in two different people. The two when combine or get close, they can be extremely powerful. The bond that connects them is....is love." I blushed again, biting my lip and continuing.
"Uhh..... to recognise a soulmate there are a few signs. Taehyung the page is torn here." I looked at him and caught him staring at me.
I couldn't help my grin, "would you stop doing that!"
"Sorry." He didn't seem so sorry as he kept on staring smugly.
"Forget the symptoms. Just read the bonding part."
I blinked. Bonding?
"B-Bonding?"curse my nervousness.
"Mhm," he nodded. I took a deep breath trying to cope with the heat I was feeling at the moment.
I flipped the page until I found it. How to bond?
"Exchanging blood......"
"Isn't that for vamps?" He asked.
"Yes ,umm for wherewolves it's.....again exchange of blood. Because they can taste it?" I added to which he shrugged. "And for witchblood it's a vow, you know like the Harry potter unbreakable vow thing."
"Yeh I know."
"I guess as part wherewolves and vampires we ought to......."
"Exchange blood. Yes, I know. But before that....." he sat up reaching my level.
"What?" I asked trying to ignore the dizzy feeling he gave me.
He stared into my eyes and I saw a flash of silver in them.

We were too close, I felt like burning with the intensity. Our faces inches apart.
Thump, thump, thump........
"Do you know I love it..........when your heart does that. It gives me satisfaction to think that I can do that to you...." his hand reached to stroke my cheek. Making me bite my lip in nervousness. Wherever his touch lingered it gave me sparks. A fire so warm that it hurt.
".........only I can do that to you."
His lips, brushed mine...light as a feather. So gentle that it hurt. I wanted more.

"I'll take it slow however." And he vanished. just like that.Leaving behind a gush of wind filled with his intoxicating scent.

He left me to ponder over him all night, again.
———————————————————
A/n:seems like Taehyung is having trouble controlling his feels.😏