WHAT TEAM

School, not exactly Frank's favorite place to be honest. He would have been skipping school if he couldn't get Gerard's letter off his mind all night, but frankly his mind had been set on finding the poor guy.

Well, the lack of sleep made him take a double take. He should have skipped school. He knew it.

The moment he walked through the school doors, Jamia greeted him with a kiss and a hug.

"I've missed you." Jamia said as Frank hugged her back. "Yeah uh, same." Frank told her. His voice was full of doubt.

Jamia was a pretty girl. Same height as Frank (and even better, slightly shorter), yeah that's it. Jamia once used to be his crush but he wasn't so sure anymore.

He pulled out of the hug. "But Jamia, you saw me yesterday. What's there to miss?" Frank said, chuckling to get them in a better mood.

"Oh, Frank." Jamia said lovingly and took his hand. She led them towards the lockers where their friends were.

Brendon, Ryan, Pete and Patrick were leaning towards a bunch of lockers, pretending to smoke with pencils. They greeted Frank and Jamia with a small wave.

"Hey, where's the girls?" Frank said, and Brendon practically run two feet forwards, and faced Frank.

"I think they went to the bathroom." Brendon said. "I miss them, I wish they would come back." Brendon faked a sob. Let's just say Brendon's never been the best actor.

"Ah Brendon, stop pretending the girls are your only friends." Pete said and slapped Brendon's back. He earned a loud "ouch!" from Brendon.

Jamia kissed Frank's cheek, and disappeared without a word. He guessed she was going to find the girls.

The four boys wolf whistled after Jamia, as Frank rolled his eyes. "Why are you always whistling after my girlfriend?" Frank said annoyed.

Brendon rolled his eyes and looked at Frank. "Because you always blush when- Wait a second! Why aren't you blushing?"

Frank raised his eyebrows. "Why the fuck should I blush?" He said.

"Because you always blush when we whistle after Jamia!" Pete stated. Was that an obvious fact? Frank didn't even realise that himself.

"Well, maybe I'm blushing on the inside." Frank said sarcastically, and Pete snorted.

"Yeah sure, Iero. Wait, Patrick did we have math homework for today?" Pete said, and Patrick smiled.

"No Pete, that's for tomorrow." He said, and Pete let out a thankful breath. Frank frowned.

"Do we even have math homework this week?" Frank said, and his friends howled like wolves. Cringe, yeah, cringe as fuck. And those cringe fuckers were the most popular guys at the school.

Just as Patrick was about to lecture Frank about how important it is to remember his homework, Ray and an emo-guy with pathetically greasy black hair walked by.

Yay. Frank had found Gerard.

Ray stopped to say hi, while Gerard continued walking, it was obvious he didn't want anyone to interrupt him.

Frank remembered the letter in his back pocket, the very own letter from Gerard to his grandmother. He decided to ignore his friends, and went off after Gerard.

"Hey, where are you go-" Frank heard, but he didn't care. His pace soon matched Gerard's, and they were walking side by side.

"Hey Gerard." Frank said, and Gerard jumped. He had probably not sensed Frank as he walked by his side.