Pride Festival

POV-Marcus
After I started living with Wrench, it was fun. We had a good friendship and we did everything together. He came out that he was gay a few year ago to all of us. I was surprised but josh and sitara gave the "I knew it" face.
I decided I wanted to do something nice for him. He has never been to a pride festival before, so I figured I would bring him to one.
So I decided that I wouldn't tell him where we were going until we got there.
So, Today was the San Fransisco Festival by the colorful streets. So I took him into the car with Sitara and Josh. I told him to dress very..... bright, if you will. And when he saw the balloons and flags, he lost his shit.
he got up from the back seat and looked over my head
"MARCUS!!!" he started freaking out and Josh couldn't stop laughing. We parked on the side of the road and walked to the main part.
Wrench skipped like a little girl and I tossed him a pride flag.
Josh comes over next to me
"You know he's gay for you, right?"
I roll my eyes and laugh.
"You guys can say that all you want. He will never like me back."
Sitara makes a weird face.
"WHAT?" She says.
"What? You guys know I have a thing for Wrench.
"Oh- I forgot sorry"
I rolled my eyes again and smile.
Wrench seems to have a crowd around him as he talks about his mask, and does different faces.
I sit there looking a his outfit and style. I wish I was able to confess to him. But Josh was messing with me... a bunch.
I never though wrench would like me like that. Ever. Besides. I guess I'm not from his ...people??" He does some wacky shit. But thats what I like about him.
I clenched my fists and made my way t
Through the crowd. I see him look at me storming over to him. Looking determined. At this point, I didn't know what I was doing.
The last thing I heard before I did the unthinkable, was "Hey M, you okay?"
I approached him, removed his mask, and smashed my lips into his.
At first his eyes were wide open, which wasn't a good sign. But he closed them, and I could hear Sitara screaming.
After I pull away, he looks me in the eyes.
"I love you too."
I wrap my arms around him, and that's when I notice the cheers of the crowd around us.
"Lets go home" Wrench says with a smile
People waved their flags, and cheered us on.
Wrench turned me to face him, and he wrapped his flag around the both of us where we walked away.
We see Lenni with Sitara and josh.
"Where my fifty dollars?" Lenni says to Sitara.
Sitara rolls her eyes and hands her cash.
"What we betting over here?" I ask
"these dingos told me if yall get together, they owe me one hundred dollars, but im cutting them some slack.
I look at her in the eyes "a day like this is way more valurable than one hundred dollars." As me and the rest of dedsec return home.

UPDATE: (JULY 2022)

ARE PEOPLE STILL ENJOYING THIS SHIT?! *gag*