MOVIE NIGHT part two

Pov-Marcus
damn, he really set this up. I could tell he was hiding a smile behind his mask, and I smile back. The tv was turned on, and wrench trailed back to the counter to get the remote, as I settled down on the couch with blankets.

I heard muttering behind me and I look back at wrench. "You got this," I chuckle and he tosses me the remote and he hops next to me, but not too close.
I turn on Netflix, and I click on his profile.

"You watched 365 all the way through?" I say in shock trying to embarrass him.
"I watch what I watch!" Wrench blushes and takes off his mask.

"Let's watch this one! It looks scary!" I say to him but his eyes widen.
"I get very squirmish around-"
"Aight, lets watch it" I say as it begins.

POV-sitara
I hear that everything is going well, and Marcus texted me that they chose a horror movie. And from experience, wrench is gonna piss his pants.
Josh hacked into the TV and saw wrench hurdle up into the corner while Marcus sits and laughs at him.
Than we saw him do the unexpected...

Marcus' smile fades, and he wraps his arm around him. And they lean into each other for the scariest part of the movie.
"TURN ON THE AUDIO DUMBASS!" I yell at josh as he scrambles for the key to turn up the volume.
Beyond the screams from the movie we hear Marcus and wrench whisper to each other.

POV-Marcus
I can't believe it. I Made a move. The couple in the horror movie just got the demon out of the house, and met outside to move to a different one. I watched the couple lean in to kiss each other when I felt a hand glide down my jaw, and I look over. Wrench leans in and we connect lips, as music plays on the TV.

An alert pops up on screen
"Are you still watching Netflix?"

POV- josh
TURN IT OFF! TURN IT OFF!