001. the party

"please go, I don't wanna be the only girl there" Nessa begged, pulling at my arm.
"what happened last time I went to a party Ness?" I folded my arms and looked her in the eyes.
"you hooked up with chase and now none of the d'amelios or any of their friends talk to you..." she sighed and folded her arms to "please go, it'll be fun"
"fine" I rolled by eyes and opened my closet "what should I wear?"
"the black dress, with the little butterfly that matches your tattoo on it" she smiled as I grabbed it and held it up against my torso
"you sure?" I questioned, looking at myself in the mirror.
"yes. Now put it on and meet me in your kitchen in ten minutes." she said, leaving my room.

----
At the party
----

"I thaught you said you would be the only girl here?" I asked Nessa, noticing that Avani and addison were there too.
"you wouldn't have come otherwise" she shrugged, handing me a mango white claw.
"fair fair" I shrugged, piercing the can with my teeth and shotgunning it.
"want another one?" she asked as she picked one up, opening it normally and taking a sip.
"nah I'm good" I shook my head, looking around the room to see iff I recognised anyone.
I didn't recognise anyone until one guy caught my eye, he was staring at me so I winked at him, making him turn around back to josh and Anthony.
"who's that guy with josh and ant?" I turned around to Nessa and avani
"that's jaden, he's their best friend" Nessa looked over at josh who's was laughing with the two other boys.
Oh my god, Jaden has such a cute smile.
"how do you not know him?" Avani asked
"I don't know" I shrugged, turning back around and smiling at jaden. "he's cute tho"
"chill, he has a girlfriend, and you and Patrick are talking or something" Nessa pulled me back round to face her.
"well pattys never gonna make a move on me... Wait who's he dating?"
"mads Lewis"
"oh."

Jadens pov.

"I'm gonna go see Ness and niamh, I'll see you in a bit" Avani smiled, giving ant a slight kiss on the lips.
"Ew. Love" I forced a fake gag, making josh laugh. "who's niamh anyway?"
"niamh bailey, you don't know her?"
I shook my head, turning round to look at her.
"...oh my god she's hot..." I Stared at her as she shotgunned a white claw, a mango one, she has good taste.
"who are you staring at" Anthony asked, walking back over to me and josh.
"niamh" josh answered for me.
"she's already talking to someone, isnt she?" he asked, confused.
Niamh turned around and winked at me.
"who?" I turned back around, my cheeks flushing pink, the boys noticing that she caught me staring at her.
"that Patrick kid, uhh he's friends with the virgin one? Don't you have a girlfriend?" Anthony looked over at her and then back at me
"Oh." I tried to make it sound like I didn't care but I did, this girl is really hot.
"why'd you say that- Jay don't go over to her- fucking hell" I heard josh calling after me as I went over to her.
"that kid never learns" ant sighed.

Niamhs pov.

I was dancing alone when I felt two hands lightly grip my hips.
"wh- oh hey" I smiled, turning round noticing jaden dancing with me.
"hey, your niamh right?" he asked as we danced.
"yeah, that's me"
"jaden" he smiled, taking my hand, trying spinning me around and failing.
"your not verry good at this, are you?" I smiled playfully.
"nope" he winked and continued dancing.
"did I ever tell you that your really c-"
"Okayyy, jaden can I talk to you for a sec?" Anthony interrupted us and dragged jaden away.
"fucking hell" I muttered and started looking around the room to try and find Nessa or Avani. I couldn't see either of them and started to get really anxious so I made my way to what I thaught was the door to a spare room and I opened it. It wasn't the spare room that I thaught it was going to be but it was a room.
Jadens by the look of it.
"whoops" I laughed to myself, turning around and bumping into someone.
"snooping around are we?" a voice said.
A voice that I instantly recognised.
"oh jaden I- uh I wasn't snooping I just walked into the wrong room"
"sure" he laughed lightly and sat on the end of his bed. "you seem nervous"
"parties aren't really my thing"
"thaught so, nessa was practically dragging you through the door" he laughed lightly.
"yeah" I returned a laugh just as bryce stumbled through the door, slurring words that we couldn't understand.
"fucking hell bryce, you good?" jaden grabbed bryce by the arms and steadied him.
"get out of my room." Bryce continued to wobble in jadens arms
"this is my room?" jaden looked over to me and then back at bryce
"nope. It's mine" he walked over and layed down on jadens bed, almost instantly falling asleep.
"come on, let's leave him for a bit" I whispered, glancing over at bryce and then back at jaden.
He nodded and we both left his room and went outside for the rest of the night until a majority of the people left and it started getting colder outside.

"want one?" jaden asked, pulling out a pack of cigarettes from his back pocket.
I looked around the garden, checking for any cameras before nodding and taking one from the pack.
He lit his and then handed me the lighter so I could light mine.
"Don't want anyone one seing you smoke then?" Jaden smirked
"Just don't wanna get cancelled again" I shrugged
"What happened the first time?" He asked exhaling a large cloud of smoke
"I hooked up with chase when him and charli were together" I shivered slightly as I spoke
"Oh... you cold?"
I nodded "It's fine though, we can stay out here iff you want"
"Don't be stupid, I wanna get another drink anyway" Jaden stood up and took my hands
"Oh, you don't have a boyfriend or anything do you?" He quickly took his hands away.
I hesitated before answering him
"no, I'm single" I smiled, taking his hand.
"good" he returned a smile as we walked inside.

We spent the rest of the night inside together until very early morning.