040. easy on the eyes

Niamh sat by the pool at her dad's house, watching Jaden and her dad walk around the massive yard whilst looking at all of her dad's tractors. Niamh loved being back home with her dad and she loved that Jaden was getting on well with him aswell.
she had her old family dog laying on the grass beside her, a black and white border collie called Freddie.
this was one of the only times Niamh had felt at peace these past few months, with all of the chaos and drama that had been going on in Los Angeles Niamh and Jaden thought it would be best for them to get away for a bit.
everyone heard a horn honking as a red pickup truck pulled into the driveway with four people spilling out of it.
"Niamh!" Niamh's eleven-year-old brother, Tommy, cried out as he ran to hug her.
Niamh swooped her brother in her arms and hugged him tightly. "I missed you trouble" she smiled.
"hi, angel" her nana, Janet, smiled, also being embraced in a hug along with her grandpa, tony, and her six-year-old brother, Alfie.
Jaden stood and watched all this with a smile on his face, he loved seeing Niamh doing things that made her happy.
"And who's this handsome young man?" Janet whispered in Niamh's ear once everyone had settled down. she nodded her head towards Jaden.
"that's Jaden, nana" Niamh replied
"And who is Jaden then?" her nana enquired, looking at the boy from afar.
"Jaden is my boyfriend nana" Niamh smiled, looking over to see Jaden walking in their direction.
"Ooh, you got lucky with that one, he is very good on the eyes" her nana winked and walked over to her husband who was now with Niamh's dad aswell.
"what were you two talking about then?" jaden questioned, leaning down and kissing niamhs forehead.
"you" niamh let out a light laugh and smiled "nana said your very good on the eyes"
"really?" jaden chuckled.
"yep" niamh smiled, wrapping her arms round his neck.
she pulled him down to the sunbed so he was laying beside her and put her head on his shoulder.

"I really like your family" jaden mumbled after a while of watching everyone playing together on the grass.
"you do?" niamh asked back, surprised at his words
"yeah, they're cool"