Sir pentious x Marshmello

This is made for my AMAZING friend Marshmellodie they always vote on my stories and tag me, please follow them!
I hope you enjoy!
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"And this is our bar" vaggie said turning to face Marshmello,
Today was their first day at the hotel, they were gonna work as the hotel's chef. Cooking was one of the many things they enjoyed, so they didn't miss the chance when they knew the hotel was looking for a chef.

"Alright..thanks" marshmello said in a low tone. Vaggie raised a brow "you're gonna have to speak louder if you're sticking around for a long time, y'know". Marshmello looked up at her and said "I'm not really that shy....once I get more used to the place, you'll see". "Alright then, I suppose you know the way to the kitchen.You must be hungry, go grab something to eat" Vaggie said as she exited the room. Marshmello turned around slowly to face the bartender, whose name was apparently 'husk'

"........"

"Whatcha lookin' at?" Husk said

Timeskip brought to you by a sweet Marshmellodie:

"This tastes good" marshmello said as they took another spoonful of jambalaya (yummy) while They admired the kitchen. It was large. The walls red and floor golden. It was indeed large, but yet it was empty. The only edible things were Popsicles, microwave popcorn, and a plate of jamblaya, which doesn't count anymore."jeez, I need to get some food in here..how do they even eat?" Marshmello said as they placed their now empty plate in the sink. They started heading toward the door hen they heard a-

CRASH

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Everyone raced to the kitchen after hearing the loud crash. "What the FUCK" angel said as everyone looked at the destructed kitchen. "Damn, what happened here?" Husk asked looking around lazily. Vaggie suddenly gasped "Marshmello?! Where are they?!". Vaggie and Charlie started looking around for marshmello who was nowhere to be seen. Meanwhile alastor knew everything that happened.

"pentious" he said.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Nghhhhhh, what in the world...?" Marshmello groaned as they looked around, their vision still blurry. "Well hello, sweetheart!". Marshmello saw a silhouette approaching, they couldn't see it well, just blurrs of yellow, red and black.
"What the actual-" marshmello said as they rubbed their eyes before Blinking twice. They could now see the figure clearly. It was a demon (obviously) looking like a snake. Maybe a snake demon (brUh) he had eyes that have a pink sclera with black, narrow pupils. His hood is mostly yellow, with the tips being black. He has 4 pink eye patterns on his hood. He has a long neck and wears a black and yellow bow tie, a yellow shirt with a pink eye on it, and a coat which is grey with yellow vertical stripes. He rhas shap, pink claws for fingers.he had a tail whih is black with thick, yellow stripes, and many pink eyes are present on his tail. He also wears a top hat which, just like him, has sharp, yellow teeth and a pink eye. The top hat seems to be alive for some reason, and it gave marshmello the chills. (I copy pasted what he looked like from villain wiki cause lol)

"who in the world are you?!" Marshmello said as they got up and rubbed the back of their head. "I am ssssir PENTIOUS! And I just kidnapped you! HAHA I'm so evil". Marshmello looked at the snake demon in confusion. Did he really kidnap them?

"Wait?! You KIDNAPPED me?! Why??" Asked marshmello as they looked around. They were in a small but fancy room that was lit by candles. "Because, you're friends with that red deer stickman called Alastor" he said in disgust."wait..the radio demon? What do you have against him?" They asked.
"HE CRASHED MY SHIP USING HIS CHEAP BLACK TENTACLES".

".....sorry to hear that I guess. But why are you kidnapping ME?"

"Well, I saw on a show that you can kidnap someone related to your enemy and THREATEN them" sir pentious said in an excited tone. "BUT I BARELY EVEN KNOW ALASTOR. HE'D NEVER GIVE A SHIT IF SOMEONE KIDNAPPED ME!" Said marshmello.

"Ssstop that sssweetheart, I know you two are good friends" he said as he started to get out

"I- NO- why would you assume that?!" Marshmello asked, clearly frustrated

"Because I sssaw that one too"

He closed the door and locked it. Marshmello was definitely ready to cry. But as soon as they saw how nice the room was, they changed their mind.

 But as soon as they saw how nice the room was, they changed their mind

"This isn't really bad" marshmello said as they plumped on the bed.
"They're gonna come and save me anyways. Why not enjoy this?" Marshmello yawned as they closed their eyes and wandered to dream land.
●○●○○●○●○●○●○●
○●○●○●○
I KNOW...it's short and really bad. I'm sorry, part 2 will be out in a week, that's if you liked it