Sir Pentious x Sensitive! Reader

Requested by SimpShipper, zeyolos I hope it's like what you had in mind

----------------------------------*---------------------------------*------------------------------------*

"Y/n!! Where are you?!" You heard your friend call out to you. You tried to stay quiet in order not to reveal your hiding spot.

"Can you please come out?!" You heard her say as she got closer to you. You kept hearing her footsteps until she stopped.

"What on earth are you doing inside of a cabinet?!" She opened the cabinet door to see you holding a plate of oatmeal cookies in a hand, and your phone in the other.

"Hey! Answer me and get out of there!" She took the plate of cookies and placed it on the counter and then she started pulling your arm.

"Go away! I wanna stay in there" you tried fighting back but it was no use, she managed to pull you out eventually.

She snatched your phone out of your hand and unlocked it. She took a look at the shit you were seeing 👇

 She took a look at the shit you were seeing 👇

(Had a nice scroll through r/iam14andthisisdeep 👌👌)

"AHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE HECK" you friend started crying from laughter and your eyes started tearing up.
Yeah, maybe you were looking into some sad and cringy shit but you were going through a hard time and no one should blame you.

"But seriously" she stopped laughing and put a hand on your shoulder, she then said the magical words.

"Are you okay?"

That sentence was all you needed, you started to cry and cry like a child that just took a shot.

"mY b0yFRiend br0Ke uP wItH mE" you started sniffing as your friend hugged you

"Shhh, there there, don't cry over that pussy"

Vaggie, angel, charlie and husk all came into view as they stared at the both of you

"The fuck you doin" said angel as he yawned.

"none of your business, we're going out" your friend said as she started dragging you out of the hotel

"Wha-" you almost tripped as she pushed you inside the limo

"You just got a breakup, it would be so wrong not to go party" she started typing on her phone and you thought about it.

She was right, I'm a little too emotional. I haven't been over my other relationship for a year. I deserve some fun"

And so, you two went out for the night. You drank a lot, laughed, cried but it was fun in the end.

In the morning:

you yawned as you slowly opened your eyes. You still couldn't see where you were, you just felt a pool of large balls circled around you.

"Huh?" You rubbed your eyes and looked around. You were swarmed by a group of the well known sir pentious' egg bois. They were hugging you while all asleep.

"WHA-" you were about to scream when you felt a hand around your mouth.

"MmMM?!" You wiggled a little when you heard a quiet voice say, "don't make a lot of noise, you'll wake them up"

You looked up to see the infamous sir pentious. He had a serious look. You whisper yelled "what am I doing here??"

"Last night you were drunk and you started hugging my egg bois and they wouldn't let you go. So I decided to take you with us"

He slowly pulled you out of the egg Boi pile without a noise. And suddenly you fell on top of him.

"SORRY" you got up and stood politely, he was an overlord after all..

"It's fine, dear. Do you want some coffee?"

You looked up at him. He was tall, cute and nice. Uh oh

"Sure" you smiled

--------------------------------

Sorry I got lazy lol. I still have another new book to make and one to update xdd