Husk x Riley

This was made for my very awesome friend CheesyKillerCP who was known as SickCheeseLover27
Please know that I'm not that good, and I'm just doing this because it's fun, so please bear with me here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riley took another sip of her booze. It was normal for her to be at the bar with husk; the only people she really hung out with were niffty and Baxter. But Baxter was constantly working on some odd experiment, and niffty never stayed in one place, which was tiring for Riley since she's not the energetic type at all.

"Whatcha thinkin ' of?" Husk said slightly swinging his bottle of booze. Riley looked at him, she didn't acknowledge his presence.

"Oh nothin" she said taking a large sip

"....."

"....."

She gave him a quick glance before saying "Just my shitty past life on fucking earth".

Husk gave her a toothy grin, "well, doesn't seem like you had fun with life." Riley simply rolled her eyes and continued drinking.

The grin on husk's face faded away as he said "what happened when you were alive anyways"

Riley spit out her booze on husk and started coughing. "FUCK that is DISGUSTING" husk said earning a glare from Riley.

"Sorry for bringing that up. It seems like it bothers ya" husk said wiping his fur with a cloth.

"..No, it's okay. I should talk to someone about it y'know" Riley said sighing

"Well" husk got up and went to the back of the the bar. He returned with a large box full of booze.
"Tell me about it"

Riley told husk about how her brother used to spank and kiss her ass. And even tried to rape her when he knew what sex was. She also explained how she became addicted to alcohol, and died getting robbed and raped by three men, whom she managed to kill one of them. Thus earning her place in hell. She couldn't live with a murder, so she put the gun to her head, and clicked the trigger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Damn, I'm sorry" husk said with a sad expression.

Riley look at husk in disbelief . 'he feels sorry.' She thought

"It's fine, you didn't rape or rob me ya know" Riley said "unless.." she looked at him and raised one of her eyebrows.

Husk took a moment to get the idea. "Oh, nonono. I didn't rob you. If I ever rob someone I'd rather do it alone. And um...not rape them I guess"

Riley laughed a bit

"....."

"....."

"Y'know what" husk spoke "fuck the past, let's get wasted" they both laughed and started drinking like there was no tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Gibberish ahead lmao)

"Yeh dey look angry when I asked" Riley said in hiccups "sow I gess dey ate me" Riley started howling with laughter and hiccups. Which was seemingly possible

I would say husk was as drunk as her. But he just wasn't. Riley was telling him a lot of personal stuff, and it got interesting for him; so he stopped drinking to listen. Drunk words are sober thoughts, right?

"Tell me riley" husk said in a sinister tone. "wAht" riley said crying of laughter.

"Do you like anyone?"

Riley got quiet for a moment. Husk feared that she got her consciousness back.

But suddenly she fell on the floor and started laughing. "What's so funny?" Husk looked at her in confusion.

"IS YEEEEEW" Riley said still laughing. Husk looked to her In disbelief. She liked him too? Was she just too drunk or was it true?

"Are you serious" he asked, already red

"YAAAAASH" Suddenly, everything went quiet, riley passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riley groaned as she slowly opened her eyes and found herself peacefully on her bed. "What happened yesterday?" She tried to remember when it suddenly hit her. 'I got drunk with husk. Uh oh' .

Now it was pretty much normal for her and husk to get tipsy together,but never too much to umm, pass out.

She got up, took a bath then went to the bar where she found husk casually sitting while playing cards with alastor's shadow.

"NO FAIR YOU SON OF A BITCH" Husk howled in anger as the shadow laughed and simply disappeared.

"Motherfuckers.." After a while of riley just awkwardly standing there, she finally spoke up. "Uhm, husk?" The cat demon turned to face riley. As soon as he saw her, he started blushing different shades of pink.

"What" he said trying his best not to make eye contact. "Please, tell me exactly what happened last night"

Husk thought about it for a little. Maybe if he told her what she said, she would say whether it was true or not. Without it being awkward..well, for him at least.

"You uhh..got really tipsy and told me you had a crush on me?" He tried acting dumb.

Riley stared in shock. "I...UHH"

"Do you really like me?" He slightly tilted his head with a huge blush on his face

Hiding it was no use, Riley was sure of it...it was already pretty obvious that she did in fact like husk. She couldn't keep it anymore no matter what. Plus, she's got nothing to lose anyways. If he didn't like her back, They could go back to being just friends, and if he did like her...then she would finally experience real love for the first time. 'Here goes nothing'

"Yes, it's true. I've liked you for as long as I can remember. And it's okay if you don't like me back..we can stay just friends y'know"

"......Are you dumb? Of course I like you back" husk looked at the bar stool, looking into riley's face was the worst thing that he could do right now.

'Guess I gotta make the first move with this grumpy cat'

Riley walked towards husk, she was slightly shorter than him so she had to look up at him. "Tsundere cat" she said
Husk laughed a bit and then rolled his eyes. After a while of just staring at each other.

He finally kissed her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lol my writing is shit wtf. Sorry this is probably not what you expected, but I'm horrible lmao. Also, I hope ur eyes are okay after looking at my ugly ass kindergarten art.

Eh