Kisses|| Illidan

"You cannot bring my brother back!" Furion shouted with his fists curled
Tyrande sighed "But you know  we need him, so let me go."

"Ill go" (Y/N) said as she picked up her bow or whatever.

Tyrande replied "No, we cannot take the-..Fine, but promise me. You wont do things like what you did last time."

"Promise"

Flashback

"Free me!" Illidan coed from his cage as (Y/N) looked at him with sad eyes and said "But Illidan, its wrong. You are here to pay for your sins"

"You once loved me didn't you? Then free me from this solitude! We'll live together! We can be together again!"

"I still do love you, Illidan however." (Y/N) bit her lip as a tear drop rolled down her cheek.

*Bang*

The cage door opened and a figure appeared. Big, torn bat-like wings spread proudly. The 'betrayer' was free.

He pulled (Y/N) into a warm embrace and the crying (Y/N) hugged her lover back.

_______

Tyrande said firmly "Because of you, he's out now but...I believe in you. Do not betray us again, (Y/N)."

"I shall not betray you, priestess."
(Y/N)  said as she left on her journey to bring Illidan as the burning legion had returned. And There was need of Illidan's power once again

Meanwhile, Furion had awakened the druids of the claw and had all his expectations were placed on (Y/N) who was out to bring his 'brother'

"Do not worry,my love. We can trust her. I know she has affection for Illidan however Illidan left her alone after being free, which might have hardened her heart." Tyrande remarked.

______

"Illidan!" (Y/N) shouted with all her strength left.

Just as her melodious voice echoed. A large demonic figure appeared. It was Illidan. But a more corrupted and less Illidan form. (I'm talking about his metamorph form)

"Who are you?" His more deep and hoarse voice echoed. He couldn't identify (Y/N) as she had covered her upper face with a cape. Revealing her pink lips to the 'Betrayer'

"Ilidan, the people have need of you once again." She coed.

"That voice. Is that you?"

_________

"I have a feeling. Something wrong is going to happen."  Furion pinched his forehead.

"Don't worry, we can trust her." Tyrande tried to act she wasn't concerned.

______

Illidan had already come to his normal, less demonic form.

"I cannot come back." Illidan coed.

"Why not?''

"Because I am the betrayer." He shouted.

"However u are still a hero to me even tho u left me alone my heart seeks you" (Y/N) said softly

"I didn't leave u alone i was merely  attempting to make myself stronger so that I could take you with me independently" He defended himself.

"Whatever it may be you have to come back because the people need you" (Y/N) pleaded

" no " he said as he turned back.

"How can u he so stone hearted"(Y/N) said as she curled her fingers.

" ......."

"Please Illidan she said as she jumped and hugged Illidan. Yes,jumped as Illidan was far more huge than her.

Illidan freezed .

Another quick movement by (Y/N), She jumped up and kissed the 'betrayer' in attempt that It might melt his heart.

Illidan wrapped his arms around her waist and melted in the kiss.
After the long kiss, he sighed "Guess I have no choice. But What would I get in exchange for my alliance?"

(Y/N) scratched her head "I actually don't know. What do you want?"

"Five kisses from you everyday"